AP Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Job seekers of Andhra Pradesh who are waiting to start their career govt organisation can use this opportunity. Andhra Pradesh Municipality hires the eligible and interested aspirants to fill its vacancies. Individuals can get the complete details of notification on this page.
|Board Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name ||Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, and others|
|Job Type||AP Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode ||Online |
|Similar Jobs||APPSC Posts|
|Similar Jobs ||Government Jobs 2020 |
|Official Site|| https://cdma.ap.gov.in/|
AP Municipal Recruitment 2020
Andhra Pradesh Municipality releases several notifications every for recruiting the intelligent contenders. Interested can check the useful information related to Municipal Corporation Recruitment in AP. Using this data, you can decide for which post you are eligible to fill the application.
Refer the below modules to get the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application steps, and vacancy details. Aspirants must ensure the Andhra Pradesh Municipality Jobs Eligibility Conditions to fill the applications.
AP Municipality Posts 2020
AP Municipal Recruitment 2020 is conducted for any of the following posts:
- Bill Collector
- Health Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Accountant
- Senior System Stenographer
- System Manager
- System Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Data Entry Operator
- School Teacher
- Data Processing Assistant
- Office Subordinate
- Lift Operator
- Record Assistant, and others
Departments of Andhra Pradesh Municipal
Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Government of Andhra Pradesh has a total of 16 Municipal Corporations, 20 Nagar Panchayats and 74 Municipalities. AP Municipal officials may issue the notifications for any of these departments. The list of Nagar panchayats, municipalities, and municipal corporations are provided here:
- Kurnool: Atmakur, Dhone
- Guntur: Dachepalle, Gurazala
- Krishna: Nandigama, Tiruvuru, Vuyyuru
- Ananthapur: Madakasira, Pamidi
- Vizianagaram: Nellimarla
- West Godavari: Jangareddygudem
- Nellore: Naidupet
- Srikakulam: Palakonda, Rajam
- Prakasam: Addanki, Chimakurthy, Giddalur, Kanigiri
- East Godavari: Gollaprolu, Mummidivaram, Yeleswaram
- Vizianagaram: Bobbili, Parvathipuram, Salur
- Chittoor: Madanapalle, Punganur, Palamaner, Nagari, Srikalahasti, Puttur, Kuppam
- Kadapa: Badvel, Mydukur, Proddatur, Pulivendula, Rayachoti, Jammalamadugu, Rajampet, Yerraguntla
- Kurnool: Adoni, Nandikotkur, Nandyal, Yemmiganur, Gudur, Allagadda
- Srikakulam: Amudalavalasa, Ichchapuram, Palasa-Kasibugga
- East Godavari: Amalapuram, Mandapeta, Peddapuram, Pithapuram, Ramachandrapuram, Samalkot, Tuni
- Nellore: Atmakur, Gudur, Kavali, Sullurpeta, Venkatagiri, Naidupeta
- Prakasam: Chirala, Kandukur, Markapur
- Guntur: Bapatla, Chilakaluripet, Macherla, Mangalagiri, Narasaraopet, Piduguralla, Ponnur, Repalle, Sattenapalle, Tadepalle, Tenali, Vinukonda
- Visakhapatnam: Narsipatnam, Elamanchili,
- Anantapur: Dharmavaram, Gooty, Guntakal, Hindupur, Kadiri, Kalyandurg, Rayadurg, Tadpatri, Puttaparthy,
- Krishna: Gudivada, Jaggaiahpet, Nuzvid, Pedana
- West Godavari: Bhimavaram, Kovvur, Narasapuram, Nidadavole, Palakollu, Tadepalligudem, Tanuku
- Nellore: Nellore
- Srikakulam: Srikakulam
- Chittoor: Chittoor, Tirupati
- Krishna: Vijayawada, Machilipatnam
- Anantapur: Anantapur
- Kurnool: Kurnool
- East Godavari: Rajahmundry, Kakinada
- Visakhapatnam: Visakhapatnam
- Vizianagaram: Vizianagaram
- Guntur: Guntur
- Prakasam: Ongole
- Kadapa: Kadapa
- West Godavari: Eluru
AP Municipal Corporation Eligibility Criteria
Contenders who have completed 8th class/ 10th class/ Intermediate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation from a recognized Indian institution/ university can apply for the jobs.
The minimum, maximum age limit, and age relaxation vary for each post.
cdma.ap.gov.in Selection Process
To get selected for the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporation Jobs 2020, applicants have to score the qualifying marks in the selection rounds. The phases of the selection procedure are mentioned here:
- Written Test
- Driving Test
- Medical Test
- Skill Test
Andhra Pradesh Municipal Posts Application Procedure
Aspirants have to ensure the eligibility criteria to apply for AP Municipal Recruitment 2020. You can get the steps to fill online applications and offline applications. Follow the instructions and complete the application steps by the end date.
Steps to Apply online for AP Municipal Office Vacancy
- Go to the official site, i.e. cdma.ap.gov.in
- Check the latest notifications at the homepage
- Download the advertisement and read the instructions
- Ensure the eligibility criteria and click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form with the required data
- Upload the scanned documents
- Submit the application form
How to Apply offline for cdma.ap.gov.in Posts 2020?
- Visit, the official portal of Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Download AP Nagar Panchayat Notification PDF
- Read the terms, conditions, and general instructions
- Eligible candidates can download the application form
- Pay the application fee and enter your details
- Attach educational documents to the application
- Send the applications to the postal address
The shortlisted aspirants for AP Municipal Corporation School Teacher Posts will get a salary as mentioned in the official notification. In addition to the pay scale, they will also get the HA, TA, PF, DA, etc.
AP Municipality Exam Syllabus 2020
Job seekers who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Office Exam have to download the syllabus. They are advised to start the exam preparation using the exam Syllabus. ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మునిసిపల్ కార్పొరేషన్ సిలబస్ 2020 gives the subjects and subtopics to be prepared for the examination.
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- General Studies
Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporation Test Pattern
- The written test contains only objective type questions
- Each question carries equal marks
- The total exam duration is 2 hours
- The questions in the exam are from English, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability, General Awareness
AP Municipal Office Subordinate Previous Papers
After the completion of preparing each subject, you have to solve AP Municipal School Teacher Practice Question Papers. Download Andhra Pradesh Municipal Office DEO Frequently Asked Questions and practice them. By solving the model papers, you can improve the problem-solving ability and time management skills.
- Quantitative Aptitude Numerical Ability – 1276: Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000 + Objective Questions Paperback – 2015
- Numerical Ability 18 Days Wonder Paperback – 1 Aug 2017
- The Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning & Problem Solving Compendium for IAS Prelims General Studies Paper 2 & State PSC Exams Paperback – 30 Dec 2018
- General Awareness 2019 for RRB Junior Engineer, Ntpc, Alp & Group D Exams Paperback – 30 Jan 2019
- Quick General Awareness 2020 for SSC CGL/CHSL/MTS/Stenographer/Sub-Inspector Exams Paperback – 4 Jan 2020
- General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test Paperback – 2015
AP Municipal Recruitment Hall Ticket
Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Government of Andhra Pradesh will release the call letters for Office Subordinate, School Teacher, Junior Assistant, and other posts before the exam. Applicants can check their hall tickets by providing the correct login credentials.
AP Municipal Office Bill Collector Exam Key will be released 4 days after the exam date. Individuals can know the answers to each question using the answer key. They can calculate the expected score in the written test by downloading Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporation Key 2020.
Exam appeared intenders can check Municipal Corporation Andhra Pradesh Out Sourcing Jobs Results on this page. You have to enter the valid details like user name, registration number, and password. By getting the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Office Exam Results 2020, you can know whether you got qualifying marks or not in the written examination.
How To Prepare for AP Municipal Dept Jobs?
- Collect AP Municipal Recruitment Syllabus, exam pattern and question papers
- Buy the books, PDFs, online material, youtube videos for the preparation
- Based on the topic importance and weightage give them priority
- Prepare a list that contains the highest priority topics first and remaining next
- Give more preparation time for top priority subjects
- Begin the exam preparation by following the order in the list
- Complete the total exam preparation within the allotted time duration
- During the test preparation, mark important points as the study material
- Revise all the subjects after the preparation
- Take the hard copy of the call letter to the examination hall
Career Opportunities in AP Municipality
Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporation offers abundance job opportunities for the aspirants who have completed 4th standard to PG. It provides employment through contract basis and permanent employee. Contenders can get a good salary, promotions, PF, etc., from the organisation.
Municipal Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Through Drona.in
On this “AP Municipal Corporation Jobs” page, we have shared the valuable information related to the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Vacancies, Selection Procedure, Application Steps, Simple Preparation Tips, Exam Syllabus, Question Papers, and Answer Key.