Andhra Pradesh Lineman Recruitment 2019
Here is a fruitful opportunity for those passionate & unemployed people who are finding fresh Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs.
Recently, AP Government has issued a new job notification to fill Junior Lineman vacant posts through APSPDCL, APEPDCL. With this AP SPDCL Junior Lineman Notification 2019, a total of 7696 vacancies are available. Interested candidates can respond to it & go through the entire information provided on this page. The AP Lineman Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is available active in the concerned official site from 2nd August 2019. The Closing date for the submission of the application form is 17th August 2019.
In this article, we have mentioned up to mark information regarding AP Lineman Official Notification, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc. Also, check APPSC Jobs 2019-20 here.
APSPDCL APEPDCL Lineman Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Job Designation: Lineman
- Total No. of vacant posts: 7696 posts
- Type of Job: Current Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 02nd August 2019
- Closing date to submit the application form: 17th August 2019
- Last date to pay the application fee: 17th August 2019.
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: www.apspdcl.in or www.apeasternpower.com
APSPDCL APEPDCL Lineman Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Grade-II)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 7696 Posts.
APSPDCL District/ Circle wise Vacancy
Krishna District – Vijayawada Circle
- Village Secretariat: 453
- Ward Secretariat: 184
- Total: 637
Guntur District – Guntur Circle
- Village Secretariat: 460
- Ward Secretariat: 172
- Total: 632
Prakasam District – Ongole Circle
- Village Secretariat: 506
- Ward Secretariat: 135
- Total: 641
S.P.S.R. Nellore District- Nellore Circle
- Village Secretariat: 434
- Ward Secretariat: 143
- Total: 577
Chittoor District – Tirupati Circle
- Village Secretariat: 523
- Ward Secretariat: 161
- Total: 684
YSR Kadapa District – Kadapa Circle
- Village Secretariat: 465
- Ward Secretariat: 146
- Total: 611
Kurnool District – Kurnool Circle
- Village Secretariat: 508
- Ward Secretariat: 150
- Total: 658
Anantapur District – Anantapur Circle
- Village Secretariat: 517
- Ward Secretariat: 150
- Total: 667 Posts.
APEPDCL District wise Jobs
- Village Secretariat: 592
- Ward Secretariat: 87
- Total: 679
- Village Secretariat: 437
- Ward Secretariat: 91
- Total: 528
- Village Secretariat: 277
- Ward Secretariat: 273
- Total: 550
- Village Secretariat: 476
- Ward Secretariat: 107
- Total: 583
- Village Secretariat: 395
- Ward Secretariat: 124
- Total: 519.
AP Lineman Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Postulants must be the citizens of India and should be the residents of AP.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- Candidates who have completed SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board are eligible.
- Eligible candidates are recruited on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam, Interview & Certificate verification.
- Candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters.
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
- Selected candidates will get a good pay scale of Rs. 15000/- along with the grade pay other allowances by the department in accordance with AP govt norms.
Andhra Pradesh SPDCL Junior Lineman Jobs Application Process
All the jobless contestants who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for AP Lineman /vacancy 2019 on or before the due date to avoid the server problems. Follow these simple guidelines provided below to avoid mistakes while filling the form.
How to Apply for APEPDCL Jr Lineman Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.apspdcl.in or http://126.96.36.199/JLM19/
- The homepage of the official website will display on the desktop screen.
- Find the “Careers” tab on the menu.
- Search for the related advertisement & desired post you wish to apply.
- Download the official AP Lineman Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Read out the instructions & guidelines provided in it carefully.
- If eligible, the hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if required).
- Upload the scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, finally, press the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- Applicants have to pay the application processing fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates applying for more than one district have to pay an extra fee of Rs. 100/- per district. (Max 3 districts including local district).
- The application fee should be paid through online/ offline mode.
You can Also Apply for