Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Notification 2020: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu is conducting the Ap LAWCET & PGLCET Exam on the behalf of APSCHE. Students can apply online for Andhra Pradesh PGLCET and LACET Exam from 11th March 2020 to 17th April 2020. Candidates who are willing to study LLB, LLM courses in the govt/private colleges of Andhra Pradesh should submit the application. The officials have released the detailed LAWCWTAP Notification on 10th March 2020. Students can go through the other sections of this page to know more about the AP LAWCET Notification 2020.
Dates Extension Notice: Sri Krishnadevaraya University has extended the last date to submit the applications for AP LAWMCET Notification from 11th April 2020 to 17th April 2020. They have also changed other important dates, brew dates will be provided very soon.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
- Organization Name: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on the behalf APSCHE
- Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh LAW & PG LAW Common Entrance Test 2020
- Entrance Exam Level: State Level
- Notification Release date: 10th March 2020
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Forms: 11th March 2020
- Closing Date to Submit Online Application Forms without last fee: Extended till 17th April 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-: Update Later
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-: Update Later
- Last Date for Submission of AP LAWCET & PGLCET Application with a Late fee of Rs.000/-: Update Later
- Correction of online application data submitted by the students: Update Later
- Hall Ticket Download Date from Official Website: Update Later
- AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET Written Exam Date: Update Later
- Time of Examination: Update Later
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: May 2020
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: June 2020
- Declaration of AP LAWCET Results 2020: June 2020
- Official Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx
AP LAWCET Notification 2020
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu announced a notification for Andhra Pradesh Law and PG Law Common Entrance Test 2020. Students who have passed graduate degree and want to do an LLB or LLM course can apply online for LAWCETAP. The last date to submit the filled applications for AP LAWCET Exam is 17th April 2020. Interested contenders are advised to submit the filled application form by the last date.
You must download the Andhra Pradesh LACET/ PGLAWCET Notification to know the eligibility, application process, fee, etc before filling the applications. Only eligible individuals are allowed to send the applications for AP PG Law Common Entrance Test. Students can also get data like the rank card, results, counselling, and faq’s in the following modules.
About APLAWCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2020-2021 is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE. AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 is conducted to give admissions into various colleges of Andhra Pradesh into LLB, LLM courses.
Courses Offered through sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
- 3 year LLB Course
- 5 year LLB Course
- 2 year LLM Course
LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
- Students must belong to India.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh state or anyone parent of them have studied in AP are eligible.
- For 3 Years LLB Course: Contenders who have passed 10th+Intermediate and 3 year degree with 45% minimum aggregate and 45% for SC/ST candidates from any discipline can apply for the AP LAWCET Notification 2020.
- For 5 Years LLB Course: Students must have passed 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board to apply for the AP LAWCET 2020.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- There is no prescribed upper age limit
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Process
Interested students who have the required eligibility conditions can apply online for AP LAW Common Entrance Test. Eligible students can find the step by step procedure that helps to fill and submit the online application forms are given below. You are advised to complete the application process before the end date.
Steps to Apply for AP LAWCET Exam 2020?
- Step 1: Fee Payment
- Step 2: Know your payment status
- Step 3: Fill Application
- Step 4: Print Application Form
- Candidates must click on the fee payment option at the homepage
- Provide the information in the mandatory fields like
- Qualifying Exam hall ticket Number
- Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Payment Option
- Based on your payment option, see that transaction is successful
Know your payment status
- Students need to provide their qualifying exam hall ticket number, a mobile number which are entered at the time of fee payment
- Hit the check payment status
- It says either successful or failure
- After the fee payment, click on the Fill Application link
- Give payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, and mobile number
- Proceed to Fill Application Form
- Later, enter Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Examination, and Details of Common Entrance Test
- Upload a scanned recent passport-sized photograph, signature
- Cross-check the data before saving to avoid the spelling mistakes
Print Application Form
- Students have to provide Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Numnber, Mobile Number and Date of birth to get the application details
Documents Required to Apply for AP PGLCET
- SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate for SC/ BC/ ST candidates
- Details of Fee Payment
- Residence or Study or the equivalent certificate for the local status proof
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number in use
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if applicable
- Aadhar Number
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses (APLAWCET) Registration fee Rs.750/-
- Postgraduate Law courses LL.M (APPGLCET): Rs. 850/-
The application fee for APPGLCET Exam 2020 can be paid online using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Instruction Booklet
- Fee Payment
- Fill Online Application Form
- User Guide
- Print Application Form
- NCC Merit List
- CAP Merit List
- Local status of students migrated from Telangana to AP
- Sports & Games Merit List
- List of Sports & Games
- Mock Test
- Official Site
LAWCET AP Preparation Tips
Students who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Entrance Test can check the information about preparation tips in the following sections. Securing a good rank in the entrance exams like AP LAWCET has become very tough. Every applicant must work hard and prepare well to get join in the LAW colleges. Here, we are proving the perfect preparation plan that helps you to score the highest marks.
- You must collect the detailed AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus, AP PGLCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Everyone should begin the preparation from the next minute of finishing the application procedure
- Know the weightage for all the subjects
- Based on the subject weightage you need to find the difficult subjects
- Concentrate more on the high weightage sections and less on the low weightage, unimportant topics
- Your preparation strategy will be purely based on your efficiency level
- Download the LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Model Question Papers with Answers
- Practice the sample papers after the completion of each topic preparation
- During the exam preparation make a note of the important points as study notes
- Solve the practice question papers and start the revision
- Time management plays a key role in the exam. So try to improve those skills
- Do the quick revision one day before the written exam
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall
- Go to the exam center one hour before the test timings
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam Centers
AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET Written Test is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu at the various examination centers mentioned below:
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/PGLCET Question Paper Pattern 2020 details are given here. Contenders can check the names of the subjects, type of questions, exam duration, the total number of questions, and total marks from the LAWCETAP 2020 Test Pattern. Candidates can estimate the marking scheme, topic weightage, and subject importance from the question pattern.
LAWCET AP Test Pattern 2020
- The written exam has 4 parts
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Part A: 30 questions on General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Part B: 30 questions on Current Affairs
- Part C: 60 questions on Aptitude for the Study of Law
- Each question carries one mark
- The total exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes
- The total number of questions, marks are 120 and 120
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Question Pattern 2020
- The written test contains objective type questions
- Part A has 20 questions on Jurisprudence, 20 questions on Constitutional Law
- Part B contains questions related to Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, IPR & Other Laws
- The maximum marks, the total number of questions are 120 and 120
- The exam duration is 90 minutes
LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Exam Syllabus 2020
Application procedure finished intenders can get the detailed subject wise AP LAWCET and PGLCET Syllabus 2020. Collect the exam syllabus and start preparation.
- General Knowledge
- History of India
- Geographical knowledge of India
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Basics of Indian Economy
- Current Affairs
- Indian and International Current affairs about Politics
- Judiciary System
- Awards, and Appointments
- Mental Ability
- Blood relations
- Number series
- Direction Sense
- Sitting Arrangements
- Alphabet Series
- Data Interpretation
- Visual Puzzles
- Aptitude for Study of Law
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession
- Constitutional Law
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Center- State Relations
- Emergency provisions
- Public International Law
- State Jurisdiction
- Nationality and Statelessness
- United Nations
- Mercantile Law
- Trade Union Act of 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act of 1947
- Labour Law
- General Principles of Contract
- Indian Contract Act-1872
- Crimes and Torts
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
- IPR & Other Laws
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act of 2005
sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET Previous Papers
Students must download the last 6 years AP LAWCET Previous Question Papers PDF from this page. Using LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Solved Papers, you can improve the time management skills, proficiency. Contenders can work hard and score the highest marks in the AP Law Common Entrance Test Model Papers.
AP PGLCET Preparation Books
- Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination 2020 Paperback – 24 Jun 2019
- LAWCET STUDY PACKAGE (TELUGU MEDIUM) Paperback – 2017
- Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning 2020 | CLAT, AILET, SLAT and Other Law Entrance Examinations | Useful for PU, DU, BHU, KU, HPU, AIL |
- Seventh Edition | By Pearson Paperback – 15 Sep 2019
- Lawcet Study Material (EM)-2017 Paperback – 2017
LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Exam Date
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test 2020 on May 2020. Applied students must attend the written exam on the specified examination center with the admit card.
APLAWCET Admit Card 2020
AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket will be out in the month of April 2020. Students must download the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET & PGLCET Call Letter from the official website. Everyone should carry a hall ticket to the examination hall. Without having the AP LAWCET Notification Admit Card 2020, you are not supposed to take the test. It is used as an entry card at the test center.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Answer Key 2020
LAWCET AP Exam Key 2020 will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu after the completion of the written test. The set wise answer key is provided here for the sake of contenders. Download LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Answer Key PDF to estimate your score. You can also send objections against the answer key.
sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET Results 2020
The Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Exam Results 2020 will be announced in June 2020. Contenders require valid login credentials such as the registration number/password, date of birth to download AP LAWCET Notification 2020 Results. By knowing the results, you can know the total number of marks scored in the competitive exam, rank.
AP LAWCET 2020 Rank Card
After the declaration of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam 2020 Results at its official portal, APLAWCET Rank Card 2020 will be published. LAWCET AP Score Card 2020 contains the rank obtained by the contender in the examination.
LAWCET AP Counselling 2020
The qualified individuals in AP LAWCET Notification Exam 2020 have to attend the counselling procedure to get admission into various colleges/universities and for the certificate verification. The higher authorities will decide the web counselling dates after the announcement of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Result 2020 and Rank Card.
- Unreserved/ Other Backward Classes: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Documents Required for Verification
While going for the counselling, contenders must carry all the below mentioned certificates along with them.
- Income Certificate
- Original SSC Marks Memo
- Aadhar Card or Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories
- Domicile (Law) certificate of Parents
- Graduation Certificate
- AP LAWCET Rank Card
AP LAWCET Web Counselling Procedure
After submitting the certificate, every candidate must collect the counselling slip from the officials. Using the login details such as ID and password, you can log in to the web counselling process and select your options (collages, specialization). The stages of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Counselling Procedure are in this manner:
- Certificate Verification
- Registration and Counselling Fee Payment
- Web Options
- Seat Allotment
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Counselling Centers
Students can go to the below-included helpline centers to attend the certificate verification and counselling process. The dates of counselling will be decided by the officials after the announcement of results. Contenders must carry required documents, fee amount to the center without failure.
- Ananthapuramu: Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Tirupati: SV University (old MBA building)
- Visakhapatnam: Andhra University, Counselling Center
- Srikakulam: Dr. BR Ambedkar University
APLAWCET and AP PGLCET Office
Department of Law,
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur-515003 (AP) India.
For Technical Queries: 9393 711 110
Phone Number: 08554-255055
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Prepare for the AP LAWCET 2020 Exam?
Contenders need to work hard and prepare well for the AP LAWCET Notification Exam 2020. You need to have the best preparation plan, you can follow the above preparation tips for effective test preparation.
- Is there any option to write AP LAWCET in offline mode?
No, you have to write Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020 in the online mode only.
- What is the eligibility for AP LAWCET Notification 2020?
Aspirants must have completed a degree for 3 year LLB course, intermediate or equivalent examination for 5 year LLB course to apply for AP LAWCET Notification 2020.
- What is Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam Date?
APLAWCET 2020 Exam Date is notify soon.
- When Does LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Results 2020 will be declared?
AP LAWCET 2020 Results will be out in the month of May/June 2020.
- What is the difference between 3 years LLB and 5 years LLB?
Three LLB is a course that has to be taken after graduation. Whether 5 years LLB course is known as integrated LLB that has to be taken after intermediate.
Why Drona for AP LAWCET Notification 2020
AP LAWCET Notification 2020: I hope the details provided here about the AP Law Common Entrance Test/ Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test will help you to apply for the exam and get admission. Students can get useful information about Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam 2020 from filling the application to seat allotment. We are suggesting you follow our site drona.in to know the latest updates regarding the examination.