Latest Update: The Last date to submit the AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 with a late fee of INR 2000 is extended till 25th September 2020.
|Exam Name ||AP LAWCET |
|Category Name ||Entrance Exam |
|Job Type||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of Online Application||11th March 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application With Late Fee||25th September 2020|
|Exam Date||01st October 2020|
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Notification 2020: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu is conducting the AP LAWCET & PGLCET Exam on the behalf of APSCHE. Students can apply online for Andhra Pradesh PGLCET and LACET Exam from 11th March 2020 to 20th May 2020. Candidates who are willing to study LLB, LLM courses in the govt/private colleges of Andhra Pradesh should submit the application. The officials have released the detailed LAWCWTAP Notification on 10th March 2020. Students can go through the other sections of this page to know more about the AP LAWCET Notification 2020.
AP LAWCET Notification 2020
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu announced a notification for Andhra Pradesh Law and PG Law Common Entrance Test 2020. Students who have passed graduate degree and want to do an LLB or LLM course can apply online for AP LAWCET. The last date to submit the filled applications for AP LAWCET Exam is 05th September 2020. Interested contenders are advised to submit the filled application form by the last date.
You must download the Andhra Pradesh LACET/ PGLAWCET Notification to know the eligibility, application process, fee, etc before filling the applications. Only eligible individuals are allowed to send the applications for AP PG Law Common Entrance Test. Students can also get the rank card, results, counselling, and faq’s in the following modules.
About APLAWCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2020-2021 is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE. AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 is conducted to give admissions into various colleges of Andhra Pradesh into LLB, LLM courses.
Courses Offered through sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
- 3 year LLB Course
- 5 year LLB Course
- 2 year LLM Course
LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
- Students must belong to India.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh state or anyone of them should have studied in AP are eligible.
- For 3 Years LLB Course: Contenders who have passed 10th+Intermediate and 3 year degree with 45% minimum aggregate and 45% for SC/ST candidates from any discipline can apply for the AP LAWCET Notification 2020.
- For 5 Years LLB Course: Students must have passed 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board to apply for the AP LAWCET 2020.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- There is no prescribed upper age limit
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Process
Interested students who have the required eligibility conditions can apply online for AP LAW Common Entrance Test. Eligible students can find the step by step procedure that helps to fill and submit the online application forms are given below. You are advised to complete the application process before the end date.
Steps to Apply for AP LAWCET Exam 2020?
- Step 1: Fee Payment
- Step 2: Know your payment status
- Step 3: Fill Application
- Step 4: Print Application Form
- Candidates must click on the fee payment option at the homepage
- Provide the information in the mandatory fields like
- Qualifying Exam hall ticket Number
- Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Payment Option
- Based on your payment option, see that transaction is successful
Know your payment status
- Students need to provide their qualifying exam hall ticket number, a mobile number which is entered at the time of fee payment
- Hit the check payment status
- It says either successful or failure
- After the fee payment, click on the Fill Application link
- Give payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, and mobile number
- Proceed to Fill Application Form
- Later, enter Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Examination, and Details of Common Entrance Test
- Upload a scanned recent passport-sized photograph, signature
- Cross-check the data before saving to avoid the spelling mistakes
- Print Application Form
- Students have to provide Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and Date of birth to get the application details
Documents Required to Apply for AP PGLCET
- SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate for SC/ BC/ ST candidates
- Details of Fee Payment
- Residence or Study or the equivalent certificate for the local status proof
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number in use
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if applicable
- Aadhar Number
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses (APLAWCET) Registration fee Rs.750/-
- Postgraduate Law courses LL.M (APPGLCET): Rs. 850/-
- The application fee for APPGLCET Exam 2020 can be paid online using debit card/credit card/net banking.
LAWCET AP Preparation Tips
Students who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Entrance Test can check the information about preparation tips in the following sections. Securing a good rank in the entrance exams like AP LAWCET has become very tough. Every applicant must work hard and prepare well to get join in the LAW colleges. Here, we are proving the perfect preparation plan that helps you to score the highest marks.
- You must collect the detailed AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus, AP PGLCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Everyone should begin the preparation from the next minute of finishing the application procedure
- Know the weightage for all the subjects
- Based on the subject weightage you need to find the difficult subjects
- Concentrate more on the high weightage sections and less on the low weightage, unimportant topics
- Your preparation strategy will be purely based on your efficiency level
- Download the LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Model Question Papers with Answers
- Practice the sample papers after the completion of each topic preparation
- During the exam preparation make a note of the important points as study notes
- Solve the practice question papers and start the revision
- Time management plays a key role in the exam. So try to improve those skills
- Do the quick revision one day before the written exam
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall
- Go to the exam center one hour before the test timings
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam Centers
AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET Written Test is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu at the various examination centers mentioned below:
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/PGLCET Question Paper Pattern 2020 details are given here. Contenders can check the names of the subjects, type of questions, exam duration, the total number of questions, and total marks from the AP LAWCET 2020 Test Pattern. Candidates can estimate the marking scheme, topic weightage, and subject importance from the question pattern.
LAWCET AP Test Pattern 2020
- The written exam has 4 parts
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Part A: 30 questions on General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Part B: 30 questions on Current Affairs
- Part C: 60 questions on Aptitude for the Study of Law
- Each question carries one mark
- The total exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes
- The total number of questions, marks are 120 and 120
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Question Pattern 2020
- The written test contains objective type questions
- Part A has 20 questions on Jurisprudence, 20 questions on Constitutional Law
- Part B contains questions related to Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, IPR & Other Laws
- The maximum marks, the total number of questions are 120 and 120
- The exam duration is 90 minutes
LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Exam Syllabus 2020
Application procedure finished intenders can get the detailed subject wise AP LAWCET and PGLCET Syllabus 2020. Collect the Exam Syllabus and start preparation.
- General Knowledge
- History of India
- Geographical knowledge of India
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Basics of Indian Economy
- Current Affairs
- Indian and International Current affairs about Politics
- Judiciary System
- Awards, and Appointments
- Mental Ability
- Blood relations
- Number series
- Direction Sense
- Sitting Arrangements
- Alphabet Series
- Data Interpretation
- Visual Puzzles
- Aptitude for Study of Law
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession
- Constitutional Law
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Center- State Relations
- Emergency provisions
- Public International Law
- State Jurisdiction
- Nationality and Statelessness
- United Nations
- Mercantile Law
- Trade Union Act of 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act of 1947
- Labour Law
- General Principles of Contract
- Indian Contract Act-1872
- Crimes and Torts
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
- IPR & Other Laws
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act of 2005
sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET Previous Papers
Students must download the last 6 years AP LAWCET Previous Question Papers PDF from this page. Using LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Solved Papers, you can improve the time management skills, proficiency. Contenders can work hard and score the highest marks in the AP Law Common Entrance Test Model Papers.
AP PGLCET Preparation Books
- Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination 2020 Paperback – 24 Jun 2019
- LAWCET STUDY PACKAGE (TELUGU MEDIUM) Paperback – 2017
- Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning 2020 | CLAT, AILET, SLAT and Other Law Entrance Examinations | Useful for PU, DU, BHU, KU, HPU, AIL |
- Seventh Edition | By Pearson Paperback – 15 Sep 2019
- Lawcet Study Material (EM)-2017 Paperback – 2017
LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Exam Date
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test 2020 on September 2020. Applied students must attend the written exam on the specified examination center with the admit card.
APLAWCET Admit Card 2020
AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket will be out before the few days of the exam. Students must download the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET & PGLCET Call Letter from the official website. Everyone should carry a hall ticket to the examination hall. Without having the AP LAWCET Notification Admit Card 2020, you are not supposed to take the test. It is used as an entry card at the test center.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Answer Key 2020
LAWCET AP Exam Key 2020 will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu after the completion of the written test. The set wise answer key is provided here for the sake of contenders. Download LAWCET Andhra Pradesh Answer Key PDF to estimate your score. You can also send objections against the answer key.
sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET Results 2020
The Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Exam Results 2020 will be announced after the exam. Contenders require valid login credentials such as the registration number/password, date of birth to download AP LAWCET Notification 2020 Results. By knowing the results, you can know the total number of marks scored in the competitive exam, rank.
AP LAWCET 2020 Rank Card
After the declaration of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam 2020 Results at its official portal, APLAWCET Rank Card 2020 will be published. AP LAWCET Score Card 2020 contains the rank obtained by the contender in the examination.
LAWCET AP Counselling 2020
The qualified individuals in AP LAWCET Notification Exam 2020 have to attend the counselling procedure to get admission into various colleges/universities and for the certificate verification. The higher authorities will decide the web counselling dates after the announcement of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Result 2020 and Rank Card.
- Unreserved/ Other Backward Classes: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Documents Required for Verification
While going for the counselling, contenders must carry all the below mentioned certificates along with them.
- Income Certificate
- Original SSC Marks Memo
- Aadhar Card or Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories
- Domicile (Law) certificate of Parents
- Graduation Certificate
- AP LAWCET Rank Card
AP LAWCET Web Counselling Procedure
After submitting the certificate, every candidate must collect the counselling slip from the officials. Using the login details such as ID and password, you can log in to the web counselling process and select your options (collages, specialization). The stages of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Counselling Procedure are in this manner:
- Certificate Verification
- Registration and Counselling Fee Payment
- Web Options
- Seat Allotment
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Counselling Centers
Students can go to the below-included helpline centers to attend the certificate verification and counselling process. The dates of counselling will be decided by the officials after the announcement of results. Contenders must carry required documents, fee amount to the center without failure.
- Ananthapuramu: Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Tirupati: SV University (old MBA building)
- Visakhapatnam: Andhra University, Counselling Center
- Srikakulam: Dr. BR Ambedkar University
- APLAWCET and AP PGLCET Office
- Department of Law,
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur-515003 (AP) India.
- For Technical Queries: 9393 711 110
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 08554-255055
Why Drona for AP LAWCET Notification 2020
AP LAWCET Notification 2020: I hope the details provided here about the AP Law Common Entrance Test/ Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test will help you to apply for the exam and get admission. Students can get useful information about Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam 2020 from filling the application to seat allotment. We are suggesting you follow our site drona.in to know the latest updates regarding the examination