ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఇంటర్ 1 వ సంవత్సరం టైమ్ టేబుల్: AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2019 will be released soon @ bieap.gov.in Students can check the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate First Year Time Table/ Date sheet from the direct links provided below. Candidates can also check the subject wise AP Inter 1st Year Time Table here.
AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2019
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will soon release the AP Intermediate 1st year timetable for all courses/streams like Arts, Commerce, and Science, etc on its official website i.e, bieap.gov.in Students can go to the site and download the timetable in the PDF format. Time Table is the most important sheet for students appearing for any exam as it consists of all the information related to the exam like the day, date, time, rules, and duration for different subjects.
Generally, every year AP Intermediate I timetable is set and fixed by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP). Then, the board officials will release the date sheet on their official website. Go through the entire article for more details.
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Time Table – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
- Exam Name: Intermediate 1st year
- Official portal: bieap.gov.in
About AP Intermediate Examination Board
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) was established in 1971 and its headquarters is located at Nampally, Hyderabad. The main aim of the BIEAP is to promote the best educational values to the students of Andhra Pradesh. The Board of Intermediate Education promotes the vision of world-class education in Andhra Pradesh through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the AP state.
The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support, and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction
Subject wise Andhra Pradesh Inter I Year Time Table
- 2nd Language Paper – I
- English Paper – I
- Mathematics Paper – 1A
- Botany Paper – I
- Civics Paper – I
- Mathematics Paper – IB
- Zoology Paper- I
- History Paper – I
- Physics Paper – I
- Economics Paper – I
- Chemistry Paper – I
- Commerce Paper- I
- Sociology Paper – I
- Fine Arts, Music Paper – I
- Geology Paper – I
- Public Administration Paper – I
- Logic Paper – I
- Bridge Course Maths Paper – I (For B.P.C Students)
- Modern Language Paper – I
How to Download AP Intermediate Ist Year Time Table?
- Go to the official website i.e, bieap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “AP Intermediate Time Table”.
- Find the link “AP Inter I Year Time Table” & click on it.
- A separate window will open where you need to enter your registration number (if required).
- Then, download the AP Intermediate 1st Year Time Table in PDF format.
- Take the printout of the time table & keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
After the completion of downloading the schedule, candidates can start your preparation to score good marks.
Details provided on AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2019
The details that are provided in the AP Inter 1st Year time table are along the lines.
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Academic year
- Your Specified Class
- Subject Name
- Day of the Exam
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of the Exam for different subjects
- Important Instructions.
Preparation Tips for Better Scoring in Exam
As soon as the AP Inter 1st Year Time Table has released, all the students will find a better way to get a high score in the exam. Look at the preparation tips provided below which helps you to score better marks.
- First of all, go through the entire syllabus related to the subject you are willing to start your preparation.
- Analyze your weak areas & start practicing on it.
- Buy Reference Books & textbooks.
- Go through the Previous Year Question Papers to understand the exam pattern.
- During your preparation, make a short note regarding outlines of the topics.
- Practice the topics more and more.
- Before appearing for the exam, take a proper revision by taking the reference of the book you prepared.
- Do not get panic and perform well with full confidence on the day of the exam.
Candidates have to make a note or set reminders of the important dates without missing the exam. Before appearing for the exam, candidates have to go through the instructions provided in the time table. Students have to appear for the exam center on the scheduled dates well before the allotted time. Candidates who arrive at the exam center even one minute late are not allowed to enter the examination hall. All the Best.