AP ICET 2020: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati is inviting online applications from the eligible students for AP ICET Exam 2020. Candidates can submit the applications for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 from 3rd March 2020 to 17th April 2020 (without late fee). You can check the simple application steps, other useful information about AP ICET Notification in the further sections.
Dates Extension Notice: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has postponed the important dates of AP ICET 2020. The last date to submit the applications without late fee is extended from 2nd April 2020 to 17th April 2020. The new important dates will be available soon.
ICET AP Notification 2020 Important Dates
- Name of the Organization: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2020
- Exam Level: State Level
- Mode of Application: Online
- Date of issue of AP ICET Notification: 29th February 2020 (Saturday)
- Starting Date to Fill Applications: 3rd March 2020 (Tuesday)
- Last Date to Fill Applications without late fee: Extended to 17th April 2020 (Thursday)
- End Date for Submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): Update Later
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): Update Later
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): Update Later
- End Date To Make Corrections in the Application Form: Update Later
- AP ICET Hall Ticket Release Date: Update Later
- Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Exam Date: Update Later
- Time of ICET Andhra Pradesh Examination: Update Later
- ICET AP Answer Key Release Date: Update Later
- Last Date to receive objections against Answer Key: Update Later
- Declaration of Results: Update Later
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Official Site: https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
AP ICET Notification 2020
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati is conducting the APICET 2020 Exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The detailed notification and information booklet will be out on 29th February 2020. Students who have completed their three years/ 4 years degree from a recognized university can apply for the AP ICET Notification.
Candidates can get direct admissions into the first year of MBA/MCA, the second year of MCA (lateral entry) after the ICET AP Exam. You must satisfy the eligibility conditions to apply online for AP ICET Exam 2020. The registrations will end on 17th April 2020. Students can find the completed details of APICET Notification like exam syllabus, test pattern, counselling process, results, etc.
Courses Offered through AP ICET 2020
After scoring the qualify marks in Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020, you can get the admissions into various colleges in these courses:
- First-year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Lateral entry into the Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes
apicet.nic.in Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals
- One should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements of APSCHE
- Contenders should have studied and passed a three-year degree course from any recognized universities or equivalent degree (Bachelor’s Degree) exam in 10+2+3 pattern as recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- MBA: Candidates must have completed three years degree from any recognized university or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA: You should have done a degree of 3 years duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA-2nd Year Direct (lateral entry): BCA or Degree completed individuals in Information technology/ Computer Science with Mathematics in 10+2 or degree level.
- Intenders with aggregate marks of 50% for general candidates, 45% for reserved category candidates are eligible to fill applications.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Procedure
Students who are willing to apply for AP ICET Exam 2020 must fulfil the eligibility conditions. Eligible intenders can follow the below-provided step by step procedure to fill and submit the applications successfully.
Steps to Apply For ICET 2020 in AP
Step 1: Fee Payment
Step 2: Know Your Payment Status
Step 3: Fill Application
Step 4: Print Application Form
- Go to the AP ICET 2020 website, i.e. https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
- Click on the Fee Payment tab on the Site
- Fill all the mandatory details like qualifying examination hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, etc
- After filling the data, click on the Initiate Payment button
- At the AP Online Payment Gateway page, select the mode of payment credit card/net banking/debit card
- Choose one option and provide the details
- You will get a page showing transaction is a success message along with the payment Id
Know Your Payment Status:
- After the Fee Payment, hit on the Know Your Fee Status button to check the status of payment
- Enter the valid qualifying exam hall ticket no, mobile number and press Check Payment Status
- It will show either success or failure with the transaction Id
Fill Application Form:
- Now, candidates can start filing the AP ICET Online Application Form by clicking the Fill Application button
- Provide the payment reference id, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth to get the Application Form for APICET 2020-21
- Fill the details in the mandatory fields of Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Examination, Details of Common Entrance Test sections
- Cross-check the data in the fields of the application form to avoid the spelling mistakes
- Submit the application and note down your registration number for future correspondence
Print Application Form:
- You can print the application form by hitting the ‘Print Application Form’ button
- Give the valid details of payment reference Id, registration number, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket no, and date of birth
- Click on ‘Get the Application Details’ and take a print out of the page
Documents Required to Apply for APICET 2020
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Residence or Study or the equivalent certificate for the local status proof
- Details of Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate for SC/ BC/ ST candidates
- SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number in use
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if applicable
- Registration Fee: Rs. 550/-
- Processing Fee: Rs. 29.50/-
- Total Fee: Rs. 579.50/-
The application fee for AP ICET Notification 2020 can be paid through any of the two methods.
1. AP Online by Cash:
- Choose your nearest APOnline centre to pay the fee
- Visit centre by carrying hall ticket number, candidate name, father name, date of birth and mobile number
- You will get a receipt for the paid registration fee having Payment Id
2. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Instruction Booklet
- User Guide
- Apply Online
- AP ICET Corrections
- Official Site
- Local status of students migrated from Telangana to AP
- List of Games and Sports
sche.ap.gov.in/ICET Admit Card 2020
AP ICET Apply Online process finished individuals can download the hall tickets from May. You must provide AP ICET Login details such as the registration number, email id, and date of birth to download AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020. Contenders must attend the exam hall with the hall ticket.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Syllabus
AP ICET Syllabus 2020 is useful for the exam participants to score the qualify marks. You can know the names of the subjects and subtopics that are to be prepared for the exam through ICET Syllabus.
- Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- Sequences and Series
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Binomial Theorem
- Statistical Ability
- Identify the vocabulary used in day-to-day communication
- Business and Computer terminology
- Functional Grammar
- Communication Ability
APICET Test Pattern 2020
Contenders who have applied for AP ICET Notification 2020 can get test pattern here. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Pattern 2020 is helpful to estimate the marking scheme, topic weightage, subject importance, and test structure. Contenders can check the names of the subjects, total marks, number of questions, type of questions and exam period from AP ICET Pattern.
- The OMR based written test has objective type questions with four choices
- The three sections of the written exam have 200 questions
- The total time duration is 150 minutes
- Each question carries one mark
- The sections of the exam are Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, and Mathematical Ability
ICET AP 2020 Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates who have finished the application procedure can start the preparation as early as possible. During the preparation, make use of these preparation tricks to get qualify in the examination:
- Download detailed Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Estimate the weightage, and importance of the subjects
- Start preparing the high weightage topics first
- Collect the best study materials, books, e-Books, PDF’s, and youtube material
- Try to find the shortcuts in solving the mathematical problems
- Download AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 Model Question Papers pdf
- After preparing the high weightage concepts, also prepare the low weightage subjects
- Solve the topic wise practice papers to improve the speed
- Complete the whole preparation within the allotted time duration
- Make a note of the important formulae as study notes
- Revise the topics after the preparation
- Do the quick revision using the study notes, one day before the exam
- Arrive the exam center 1 hour before the exam time
- And carry the hall ticket to the exam hall without fail
APICET Previous Year Question Papers
Download last 6 years AP ICET Model Papers PDF on this page. Practice as many question papers as possible to improve accuracy and speed.
Apicet.nic.in Exam Date
ICET AP Exam Date will be announce later. Candidates must attend the exam at the specified center.
ICET Andhra Pradesh Exam Centers
APICET 2020 Examination is going to conducted on any one of the below-mentioned cities:
- Anantapur: Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur
- Vizianagaram: Bobbili, Vizianagaram
- Chittoor: Chittoor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati
- Hyderabad: Lb Nagar
- Krishna: Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram, Vijayawada, Machilipatnam
- East Godavari Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Amalapura
- Kurnool: Kurnool, Nandyal
- Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore: Gudur, Kavali, Nellore
- Guntur: Bapatla, Guntur, Narasaraopeta
- Srikakulam: Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali
- Visakhapatnam: Anakapalli, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam
- West Godavari: Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem
- YSR Kadapa: Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampet
- Prakasam: Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole
AP ICET Answer Key
Set wise Integrated Common Entrance Test AP Exam Key links are provided on this Site. Exam participants must download APICET Key and cross-check your score. ICET Andhra Pradesh Exam Answer Key will be released two days after the completion of the examination. Candidates can raise their objections in the answer key.
AP ICET 2020 Results will be out on May 2020. Check your results to know the total number of marks scored in the exam, rank. Download Andhra Pradesh ICET Result and take a hard copy of it.
ICETAP 2020 Rank Card
After the declaration of the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020, score card will be issued. Contenders must provide valid/authentic login details such as the hall ticket number, date of birth to get AP ICET Notification Score Card. ICET Andhra Pradesh Rank Card contains the candidate name, total marks, status, and roll number, and rank.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling
AP ICET Counselling Process is to take admissions into MBA, MCA. The stages of counselling are Certificate Verification, Counselling Fee Web Counselling Procedure, Wen Options, and Changing Web Options. The qualified students in APICET Exam must check the counselling dates and helpline centres. Attend the counselling and pay the counselling fee and take the receipt. Keep the receipt having registration Id, password safe for web options entry. Submit the xerox copies of the documents at the time of counselling.
Required Certificates for AP ICET Web Counselling
- Hall Ticket
- Degree Marks Memo/ Consolidated marks memo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate
- Rank Card
- Income Certificate
- Inter/ Diploma, SSC Marks Memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- OC/ BC candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Counselling HelpLine Centers
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.K. University, Anantapur
- Government Polytechnic, Anantapur
- Govt. Polytechnic – women, Gujjanagulla, Guntur
- S.V. Arts College (TTD), Balaji Nagar, Tirupati
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- St. Theresa Autonomous College for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Dargamitta, Nellore
- Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole
- SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada
- Govt. Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool
- Govt. Polytechnic, Vizag
- Govt. Polytechnic for Boys, Nellore
AP ICET – 2020
First Floor, New MBA Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati – 517502
Off – 08772 248488
Mobile – 9490803157
Contact Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Exam Date for APICET 2020?
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is going to be held on the coming days.
- What is the expected cutoff for AP ICET Exam?
The minimum qualifying marks for Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam is 25% of total marks, i.e. 50 marks.
- Where Can I Check ICET Andhra Pradesh Results?
AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results 2020 will be available at the official Site, i.e. https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/
- What login are details required to check AP ICET Results?
Candidates must enter the login data like registration number, email id, and mobile number to check the results.
- What is the registration fee for the counselling process?
Contenders must pay the fee at the time of counselling procedure at helpline centres.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- How can I pay the application fee?
Students can pay the application fee using APOnline by cash/ debit card/credit card/ net banking.
We hope that the data provided here about AP ICET Notification 2020 gives the complete details from the application submission top counselling process. You can also check the latest updates on APICET from this page.
You May Also Apply For