AP ICET Hall Tickets 2019 @ sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Exam Board is busy in making arrangements to release the hall tickets for the AP ICET on 15th of April 2019. Candidates can download their hall tickets those who applied for AP ICET Notification 2019 from the official website link which is in the lower sections. Candidates can able to get a hall ticket from when the link is an active stage.
AP ICET Hall Tickets 2019 Info
- Exam Conducting Board: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Name of the Exam: AP ICET
- Start Date to Apply Application Form: 27th February 2019
- Last Date to Apply Application Form: 27th March 2019
- Downloading AP ICET Hall Ticket Date: 15th April 2019
- AP ICET Exam Date: 26th April 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Entrance Exam for MBA/MCA
- Official Site: https://sche.ap.gov.in
Download AP ICET Hall Ticket Download 2019
To download the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test hall ticket students need to enter user id and password in the official portal. So, keep login credentials like registration number, date of birth and password to acquire AP ICET Hall Tickets easily without any disturbance. After downloading must take print out of that AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket and keep aside safely for further use. Aspirants need to know the importance of hall ticket. In general, the AP ICET admit card is a mandatory document that all test takers must carry to the exam centre to appear for AP ICET Exam 2019. In this article, we have provided entire information about AP ICET Hall Ticket download link, AP ICET Exam Date 2019, AP ICET Exam Centre, Steps to download AP ICET and details printed on hall ticket. Furthermore, visit the official site to know about this notification. Check more about AP Govt Jobs.
How to Fetch AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019?
- Firstly, applied candidates have to visit the official site of the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET).
- The official site of AP ICET is https://sche.ap.gov.in
- There you will get the home page of the AP ICET on the main screen.
- Scroll to down and on the left side of home page, you can see the Latest Updates section.
- In that section, search for the AP ICET Admit Card 2019 link.
- Immediately after getting the link open it.
- Fill the details present in it.
- Cross check the details you provided are correct or not.
- If correct then hit on the submit button.
- Then you will get the AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019 on the new page.
- Download that sche.ap.gov.in ICET Admit Card to your PC in the given format.
- Take two or more copies of the Hall Ticket and carry them along with you till the end of the examination.
Details Mentioned on AP ICET Hall Tickets 2019
All the applicants must verify the details printed on Andhra Pradesh ICET Hall Ticket 2019 after downloading. Intimate to the senior authorities if any printing mistakes find in it. So they can correct it soon. The list is as follows
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidates Address
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Students AP ICET 2019 Roll Number
- Applicants Email ID
- Phone Number
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- AP ICET Exam Time
- AP ICET Exam Centre
- Students Signature
- Space for Invigilator Signature
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates should know the AP ICET exam pattern of 2019 while they are preparing for the exam and also to know the structure of accordingly. The AP ICET entrance exam will be of 15o minutes which consists of three sections and 200 questions. Each question carries one mark and all questions will be multiple choice questions. Students need to select one option out of four options.
Download Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Direct Link to Load: AP ICET Hall Tickets 2019
Aspirants can know the government jobs in India through Daily Employment News.
You May Also Like