High Court of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 & Preparation Material
Are you frustrated by searching High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi Civil Judge (Junior Division) Syllabus over the internet? If yes, then you are on the correct page. To start any exam preparation, it is necessary to know the entire topics of the syllabus. Because here on this page, we offer complete details of the curriculum for the written exam of Civil Judge. Download link for www.hc.ap.nic.in Civil Judge syllabus is available in the below sections.
In general, syllabus plays a crucial role in exam preparation. So, make use of all sections which we provided on this page for better preparation for AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 Details
- Organization Name: High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi
- Total Number of Posts: 38
- Vacancy Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 17th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th July 2019
- Screening Test Date: 04th August 2019
- A date for Downloading Hall Tickets: 23rd July 2019
- Release of Question Paper along with Answer Key: 07th August 2019
- Raising Objections Start from07th August 2019 to 20th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voce
- Check Out Govt Jobs Portal 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://hc.ap.nic.in/
- Notification No: 05/2019
Selection Process for Civil Judge Posts by AP High Court 2019
The selection process will be done for enrolled candidates on the basis of a few rounds. The first round is a screening test, the second round is a written examination. Qualified contenders in the first round will be called for second round based on the ratio of 1:10. Finally, after completing the selection procedure the crew of HC of Andhra Pradesh will announce the merit list candidates. Look at more AP Govt Jobs 2019.
Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh HC Civil Judge
The exam pattern for Civil Judge is clearly explained in this section. So, aspirants can get an idea about the exam marks.
- Screening Test (computer-based test)The total number of multiple questions is 100 (objective type).
- The duration of the examination will be two hours.
- The total number of marks is 100.
- Written Examination
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- English Translation Test – 30 marks
- Essay Writing Test – 70 marks
- The total marks are 100 marks
- Viva Voce
HC of Andhra Pradesh Exam Syllabus 2019
1. Civil Laws
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
- Hindu Succession Act 1956,
- Indian Easements Act 1882,
- Specific Relief Act 1963,
- Limitation Act 1963,
- Transfer of Property Act 1882,
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899,
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and
Scheduled Tribe categories applying under Recruitment by
The transfer must secure not less than 45olo marks in each paper
and not less than 50o/o marks in aggregate in the written
examination to qualify for Viva-Voce.
- A.P. Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction)
- Control Act 1960, and
- Indian Evidence Act,l872
2. Criminal Laws
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P. Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
You May Also Like