AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification
- Organization Name: AP High Court
- Total Number of Posts: 38
- Notification No: 05/2019
- Vacancy Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 17th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th July 2019
- Screening Test Date: 04th August 2019
- Date for Downloading Hall Tickets: 23rd July 2019
- Release of Question Paper along with Answer Key: 07th August 2019
- Raising Objections Start from 07th August 2019 to 20th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voce
- Know more Current Government Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
- Official Website: http//ap.hc.nic.in
AP High Court 38 Civil Judge Vacancies Notification 2019 – 20
Here is a new job notification released from the High Court of Andhra Pradesh officials for filling up of 38 Civil Judge vacancies in Junior Division. Postulants those who are very eager to apply for these AP Govt Jobs vacancies can submit their complete application form through ONLINE mode on or before 16th July 2019. In the notification itself, it is mentioned that the recruitment is taking place in two methods. The engagement of candidates will be done through Direct Recruitment and Recruitment by Transfer.
So candidates can apply for these AP HC Civil Judge Live Openings before the end date. The written exam is announced to conduct on 04th August 2019. Once your application submission completes, then start your preparation for the upcoming screening test. In the down segments, we distinctly updated the Salary, Eligibility, and other information which are necessary to be known.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancies 2019
Total Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies are currently to be filled in Andhra Pradesh High Court is 38.
- Vacancies under Direct Recruitment – 31 Jobs
- OC: 16 Jobs
- BC-A: 03 Jobs
- BC-B: 02 Jobs
- BC-C: 01 Job
- BC-D: 01 Job
- BC-E: 01 Job
- SC: 05 Jobs
- ST: 02 Jobs
- Vacancies under Recruitment by Transfer – 07 Jobs
- OC: 05 Jobs
- SC: 02 Jobs
New AP HC Jr. Division Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Contenders in order to apply for this HC of AP Civil Judge Vacancy, you must satisfy the below given eligibility conditions.
- Recruitment by Transfer
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized university holders can apply.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 48 Years
- Direct Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are working as an Advocate and having three years experience are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for participants is 35 Years.
AP Civil Judge Salary
- The salary offered to candidates selected and appointed to work as Civil Judge will get monthly income in between Rs.27, 700- 44, 770/-
hc.ap.nic.in Selection Process
The recruitment of candidates will be done based on their performance in written examination. The exam is scheduled to conduct on 04th August 2019. So, candidates there is very less time for preparation. Don’t waste your valuable time.
Submit applications for AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. Candidates have to send their online application form by 16th July 2019. No other mode of application submission will be encouraged.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates visit official website of AP HC.
- Go to the updates column and find the newly released notification.
- Tap on that and read the eligibility conditions thoroughly.
- If you obey all the terms and condition and you are a new user then REGISTER first.
- Give all your genuine details.
- You will get a unique registration id and password.
- By using the credentials, click on the login button.
- Fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Make payment and tap on the submit button.
- Take printout of the application form for future use.
- Application fee for General Category participants: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST candidates is Rs.400/- and SC/ST candidates from other states: Rs.800/-
AP HC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates have to clear screening test, which will be conducted by the selection commission. Aspirants those who shortlisted in screening test will be appointed to appear for written examination followed by viva voce.
- Screening Test (Computer Based Test)
- Number of Questions to Answer: 100
- Maximum marks can be scored: 100 Marks
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Written Examination (Consists of Three papers)
- Paper I: Civil Law
- Paper II: Criminal Law
- Paper III: English Translation
- Weightage of Each paper is 100 marks.
- Duration for Each Paper: 3 Hours.
- Viva – Voce: 50 Marks
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Centres List
Candidates have to choose any three centers from the below-given exam centers.
- Rajahmundry ( Rajamahendravaram )
- AP & TS High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019 PDF
- AP & TS High Court Jobs Apply Links
You Can Also Apply For