AP Volunteer Jobs 2019 – 4 Lakhs Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs Recruitment Notification to be OUT soon by the AP Government 2019. The Final Selection of applied candidates will be announced before August 15th 2019. Go through the complete details of AP Govt Jobs 2019 – 20.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – 20
AP Village/Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019: Newly formed Andhra Pradesh Government has stated that they are going to provide employment opportunities to the candidates who possessed 10th/inter from any recognized Board. As per words said by our honourable CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, soon AP Grama Volunteer Notification will be released with huge vacancies around 4 Lakhs.
Eligible candidates should take the application form from 08th July 2019 at respective Mee Seva centers. From 23rd July 2019, the officials will start verifying the applications of submitted candidates. The merit list will be released between July 30th to August 07th 2019.
Complete details of Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs like eligibility, salary, selection process, application dates, how to apply for Grama Village Jobs in AP are enclosed in this article. The Officials stated that the selection process will be closed before AUGUST 15th 2019. Go through the complete details here.
Grama Volunteer Jobs Notification in AP
- Recruitment Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4 Lakh +
- Name of the Post: Grama Volunteer
- Starting date of Application Process: 08th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th July 2019
- All APPSC Notification Updates
- Certificate Verification Process Starting Date: 23rd July 2019
- Interview Process Starts from: 30th July 2019
- Final Selection list of candidates: 07th August 2019
- Grama Volunteer Work Starts from: 15th August 2019
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: All India Govt Jobs 2019
AP Grma Volunteer Recruitment Vacancy Details
Exact Vacancy Count will be available after the release of detailed notification. Approximately 4 Lakh + Jobs will be going to filled by the skilled & talented candidates. We update category wise jobs as per official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Volunteer Jobs in Villages
- 10th or Inter completed candidates are eligible to apply for Grama Volunteer Recruitment in AP.
- For Urban Areas – Inter/Degree
- For rural – 10th Pass
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay of Rs. 5000/- per month.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Application Process
- Mostly, the application process will be in ONLINE Mode only. Interested candidates can approach nearby Mee Seva centers and collect the application form.
- Respective Village across the state of Andhra Pradesh
Step by Step Process to Submit AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment
- Firstly, Visit Mee Seva Center.
- Collect the application form.
- Fill all the details without any mistakes.
- Submit the application form before last date
What are the details required to fill AP Grama Volunteer Application Form
- Aadhar Card NO
- Name of the Candidate
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall Ticket No
- Qualification Details
- Address Proff
- Caste Certificate (If Necessary) etc.
List of District Wise Villages in Andhra Pradesh
- Anantapur – 965
- Chittor – 1523
- East Godavari – 1400
- Guntur – 729
- Krishna – 996
- Kurnool – 923
- Prakasam – 1094
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore – 1192
- Srikakulam – 1815
- Vishakapatnam – 3280
- Vizianagaram – 1534
- West Godavari – 897
- Y.S.R Kadapa – 938
Other Related Jobs in India You May Like