1.6 Lakh Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Jobs are going to be released by the AP Government in various sectors. The Selection process is going to be closed before 2nd October 2019. Go through the complete details of AP Govt Jobs 2019 – 20 from below article.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification to be OUT soon with 1.6 Lakh vacancies in different sectors like Revenue, Electrical, Forest etc. Candidates who possessed 10th/Inter/Degree/Graduation are eligible for these vacancies. Detailed Notification will be available soon by the respective board officials. Look into more details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs like eligibility, selection, application dates, salary etc from the below section.
For the empowerment of villages, Our CM decided to hire skilled local candidates for various posts as per their qualification. As soon as possible the detailed recruitment notification will be released. The selection process of these AP 1.6 Lakh Grama Sachivalayam vacancies will be closed before 2nd October 2019. AP Government allocates special people to hire candidates in these vacancies. Other requirements about AP Sachivalayam Jobs are clearly mentioned in this article.
1.6 Lakh Sachivalyam Jobs in AP
- Recruitment Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1.6 Lakh
- Name of the Post: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: July 2019
- All APPSC Notification Updates
- Last date for Final Submission of Application: July 2019
- Selection Process: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: All India Govt Jobs 2019
Vacancy Details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
In order to maintain transparency with the people residing in villages, the AP Government come up with this huge recruitment decision. So, all people can approach these people in order to achieve the various services provided by the AP Government. So, within 72 hours they can get the service otherwise the respective member is responsible to give the answer. Here are the vacancy details about various Grama Sachivalayam Jobs in AP.
- Post Name:
- Lineman etc.
- Total No of Vacancies: 1.6 Lakh
AP Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Details covered under the AP Grama Sachivalam Recruitment 2019 like educational Qualification and age limit are as follows
People having the following qualification can apply for these vacancies
- 10th/Inter Pass
- Post Graduation
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 39 years.
- The Coming detailed notification will tell the detailed package about each post.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Application Process of AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
All the eligible and interested candidates should submit their application forms in ONLINE mode before the closing date. The Tentative date of application submission starting date starts in the month of June 2019. We update Exact dates once the notification released.
- Will Update Soon
- Respective Village across the state of Andhra Pradesh
Step by Step Process to Submit AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment
- Firstly, Visit Official Website
- Download & Read Recruitment Notification
- Click on the respective apply link.
- Mention all details clearly without any mistakes
- Preview filled the application form after entering details.
- Submit duly filled form
- Save the application form which will help in future.
What are the details required to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs
- Aadhar Card NO
- Name of the Candidate
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall Ticket No
- Qualification Details
- Address Proff
- Caste Certificate (If Necessary) etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019
A total of 13, 065 Grama Panchayats will be arranged across AP state. Each one having nearly 2500 to 3500 people. So, the Government is planning to hire candidates as per the population in each grama panchayat.
What are Roles & Responsibilities of AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- The main intention is for Village Empowerment.
- They are ready to resolve problems faced by people like drinking water, primary education, hospital facilities, women & children welfare etc immediately.
- They help people in getting various schemes offered by the government etc.
Other Related Jobs in India You May Like