Latest Update as on 15/10/2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam is yet to release the second list by reducing the cut off marks for filling the remaining posts under this Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam mega recruitment drive. The authority is yet to take a decision in this regard. Once the notification is released, the vacancies are available on the official portal. After a few days, the exam was conducted, the AP Grama Sachivalayam Result and Merit List/ Selected candidates list, Cut off marks are released on 19th September 2019. Selected candidates were issued the appointment letters on 30th September 2019.
More than 21 lakh candidates have registered for the exam which was conducted to fill 1,26,728 Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPEO, animal husbandry assistant, village fisheries, sericulture, horticulture, agriculture assistant, ANM, Electrical Assistant, Welfare Assistant, Women Police Attendant, Digital Assistant etc vacancies. The AP Government have successfully completed the recruitment process for 1.75 lakh gram volunteers.
Latest Update: The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj & Rural Department has decided to release notification again for the rest of 18, 000 grama volunteer posts. Because some candidates who have selected for AP Grama Volunteer posts have not taken the offer letters. In some areas, there are no suitable candidates to select them as grama volunteers. For this reason, the officials are going to issue district wise AP Grama Volunteer Notification on its official portal one more time as soon as possible.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Recruitment Board Name: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj & Rural Department.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 95088 Posts.
- Name of the Post: Various
- Starting date of the Application Process: 27th July 2019 (11.00 AM)
- Last date for Submission of Application: August 10th, 2019 (11.59 PM)
- Selection Process: Written-test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Job Location: Any district in AP state
- Official Portal: http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ or gramasachivalaya.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Category: All India Govt Jobs 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
Panchayat Raj & Rural Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh has released recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. A total of 95088 vacancies are going to be filled through AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Go through the complete details of AP Govt Jobs 2019 – 20 provided in this article.
As per the official AP Gram Sachivalaya Notification, each village has one secretariat. For each secretariat, 10 posts will be allotted. In order to maintain transparency with the people residing in villages, the AP Government come up with this huge recruitment decision. So, all people can approach these people in order to achieve the various services provided by the AP Government. So, within 72 hours they can get the service otherwise the respective member is responsible to give the answer.
For the empowerment of villages, our CM decided to hire skilled local candidates for various posts as per their qualification. Candidates who possess 10th/Inter/Degree/Graduation are eligible for AP Grama Sachivalayam vacancies. The selection process of these AP Grama Sachivalayam vacancies will be closed before 2nd October 2019. Look into more details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs like eligibility, selection, application dates, salary, etc from the below sections. Follow APPSC Job Notifications here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy 2019
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification is out with 95088 vacancies in different sectors like Revenue, Electrical, Forest etc. Here are the vacancy details about various Grama Sachivalayam Jobs in AP.
- Panchayat Secretary Gr-Vపంచాయతి గ్రామ సచివాలయ కార్యదర్శి: 7040
- Village Revenue Officer (Gr. II) వీఆర్వో: 710
- ANMs (Gr. III) ఎఎన్ఎం: 9754
- Animal Husbandry Assistant: 9886
- Village Fisheries Assistant ఫిషరీస్ అసిస్టెంట్: 794
- Village Horticulture Assistantహార్టికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్: 4000
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant మహిళా పోలీసు: 11158
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Gr. II) అగ్రికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్: 6714
- Village Sericulture Assistant: 400
- Engineering Assistant (Gr. II) ఇంజనీరింగ్ అసిస్టెంట్: 11158
- Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant డిజిటల్ అసిస్టెంట్: 11158
- Village Surveyor (Gr III) సర్వే అసిస్టెంట్: 11158
- Welfare and Education Assistant వెల్పేర్ అసిస్టెంట్: 11158
Services offered by AP Grama Sachivalayam
A total of 13, 065 Grama Panchayats will be arranged across AP state. Each one having nearly 2500 to 3500 people. So, the Government is planning to hire candidates as per the population in each grama panchayat.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The main objective of AP Grama Sachivalayams is to empower the villages.
- Each candidate will have 10 employees.
- They are ready to resolve problems faced by people like drinking water, primary education, hospital facilities, women & children welfare, etc immediately.
- They help people in getting various schemes offered by the government etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Details covered under the AP Grama Sachivalam Recruitment 2019 like educational Qualification and age limit are as follows
People having the following qualification can apply for these vacancies
- 10th/Inter Pass
- Post Graduation.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- SC, ST, BCs: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years.
- The selected candidates for AP Grama/ Village Secretariat posts will get monthly remuneration in between Rs.5,000- 10,000/-
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Important Dates
- Tentative Release date of official notification: 26th July 2019
- Starting date to fill the application form: 27th July 2019 (from 11.00 am)
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 10th August 2019 (11.59 PM)
- Written Exam date & Interview dates: 1st, 08th & 09th September 2019
- Date of recruitment of functionaries & appointment letter issuance: Update Soon
- The training period of functionaries: 16th to 28th Sept 2019
- Setting the secretariat office with equipment, furniture, etc: 20th Sept 2019
- Allotment of selected candidates to the secretariat: 30th Sept 2019
- Functiontioning date of Village secretariats: 2nd October 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates
It is to be informed that the AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Exam dates are going to be changed once again. The chief secretary of Panchayat Raj & Rural Department, Gopalakrishna Dvivedi has said that depending on the advice given by the various district collectors, the discussion will take place about the switching of the dates. After the completion of the discussion, they will announce the final decision regarding the exam dates as early as possible. A total of 19.95 lakhs Application forms are accepted for AP Grama Sachaivalyam posts, till now 15.46 lakhs students have completed their OTPR Registration process.
AP Village Sachivalayam Application Process
The Apply online link is activated from 27th July 2019 & available upto 10th August 2019 on its official portal. All the eligible and interested candidates have to submit their application forms in ONLINE mode before the closing date.
What are the details required to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs
- Aadhar Card NO
- Name of the Candidate
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall Ticket No
- Qualification Details
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate (If Necessary) etc.
Documents to be uploaded
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- A printed copy of the filled application form.
- SSC Certificate (for DOB Proof)
- Study Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Residence/ Nativity Certificate
- Medical Certificate (in case of PHC Candidates)
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Other relevant documents
Step by Step Process to Apply AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, Visit Official Website i.e, http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/apgs_notifications.jsp
- Find the relevant link.
- Download & read the notification details.
- Complete One-time Profile registration (OTPR) process.
- Click on the respective apply online link.
- Mention all details clearly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Preview filled the application form after entering details.
- Submit the duly filled form.
- Save & print the application form which will help in the future.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards the application fee & Rs. 200/- towards the examination fee.
- SC/ST/BC, PH & Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from the payment of the examination fee. (Only application fee).
- Candidates applying as a non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts).
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online payment gateway by using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification Pdf
- Download User Manual
- Revised AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Exam Dates 2019 – 20
Post-wise AP Grama Sachivalayam Official Notification Links
- Recruitment for the Post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Recruitment for the Post of Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- Notification regarding Recruitment for the Post of ANMs (Grade-III)
- Recruitment for the Post of Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Recruitment for the Post of Village Fisheries Assistant
- Fisheries VFA Addendum
- Recruitment for the Post of Village Horticulture Assistant
- Recruitment for the Post of Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Notification Recruitment for the Post of Village Sericulture Assistant
- Recruitment for the Post of Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant /Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
- Recruitment for the Post of Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Notificaion Recruitment for the Post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Recruitment for the Post of Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
- Recruitment for the Post of Welfare and Education Assistant
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Grama Village Secretary Syllabus – Paper I
- Current Affairs
- Schemes of Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh Revenue System
- Current Affairs of Andhra Pradesh
- Educational Psychology
- Historical Aspect
- Social Aspect
- Tourism Aspect
- Culture and Literature Aspect
- Economic Aspect
- Indian History and Culture
- Indian Economy
- The economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Political Aspect
- History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Geography
- The Village Administration
- Geographical Aspect
- Folk Life
- Geography of Andhra Pradesh
AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Number Systems
- The relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Direction sense test
- Inserting the missing characters
- Number series
- Alphabet test
- Decision making
- Data Sufficiency
- Machine input
- Mathematical operations
- Logical sequence test
- Eligibility test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Situation reaction test
- Assertion and reason
- Sitting arrangement
- Sequential output tracing
- Puzzle test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Blood relations
- Logical Venn diagram
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Arithmetical operations.
- The officials are going to conduct an Offline Objective test to recruit the candidates for AP Gram Sachivalaya Posts.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt has made some changes in the AP Gram Sachivalaya Syllabus.
- The questions are of multiple-choice type.
- The Written test is conducted for 150 Marks.
- Among 150 marks, 75 Marks are for General knowledge questions & 75 marks are related to the subjects involved in the respective post.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Help Desk
- For any queries, candidates can make a call to ward sachivalayam officials using help desk number 7997006763
- Working Hours: 7.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
1,28, 589 AP Grama & Ward Sachivalayam Notifications
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – 11158 Posts
- Qualification: Must have passed the Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with computers as one of the subjects such as B.Sc.,(Computers)/ B.Com.,(Computers) from any University.
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) – 7040 Posts
- Qualification: Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) – 2880 Posts
- Qualification: Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination.
ANMs (Grade-III) – 13540 Posts
- Qualification: Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/intermediate pass with any group.
- Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (F) Course.
- Must have Physical fitness for camp life.
Village Horticulture Assistant – 4000 Posts
- Qualification: Must Possess 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State (or) any other University accredited by ICAR.
- Must Possess 2 years Diploma in Horticulture (from Dr. YSRHU / ANGRAU recognized)
Animal Husbandry Assistant – 9886 Posts
- Qualification: Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati, OR Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi-Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA).
Village Fisheries Assistant – 794 Posts
- Qualification: Must have passed Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized university /Technical Board (or) Intermediate with Biology or Vocational Course in Fisheries/Aquaculture from any recognized board (or) B.F.Sc. (4 Years) Degree from any recognized university/ (or) B.Sc., (Fisheries)/ B.Sc.,(Aquaculture)/ B.Sc.,(Zoology) from any recognized University.
Village Agriculture Assistant – 6714 Posts
- Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc, (Agriculture) (OR) 4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Village Sericulture Assistant – 400 Posts
- Must have passed Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture / B.Sc. with Sericulture / M.Sc., Sericulture.
Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – 11158 Posts
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training AP or its equivalent qualification. (OR) Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering of a University.
Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female) – 14944 Posts
- Candidates shall pass any degree from any University
Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – 11158 Posts
- Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.
Village Welfare and Education Assistant -11158 Posts
- Must have passed the Degree from any University.