A total of 14, 061 vacancies are remaining or left through the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process which was held between August and September of last year. To fill these 14, 061 jobs, New Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Gov Notification 2020 is released. The AP Grama Sachivalayam apply online link will be activated on its official portal from 11th January 2020. Job seekers who are looking for AP Govt Jobs can grab this chance and apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 before the deadline, i.e., 31st January 2020.
List of AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts, Qualification Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Download Link|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61||Any Degree||Download Link|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||246||SSC or equivalent, Draughtsman (Civil) Certificate||Download Link|
|ANM/ Multi Purpose Health Asst (Grade-III) (Only Female)||648||SSC or Inter, MPHA||Download Link|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||6858||Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course||Download Link|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69||Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)||Download Link|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1783||Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(Hon) (Horticulture)||Download Link|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||43||Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)||Download Link|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||536||Diploma/ B.Sc / B.Tech (Agriculture)||Download Link|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255||Draughtsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate||Download Link|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||1134||B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma or Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA/ MCA ||Download Link|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||570||Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mechanical Engg.)||Download Link|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||97||Any Degree||Download Link|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||762||Any Degree||Download Link|
Ward Gram Sachivalaya (urban) Job Details in AP
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Download Link|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||105||Any Degree||Download Link|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||371||Polytechnic Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or above)||Download Link|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513||Degree (Sciences or Environmental Science & above) (B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons), Master of Science (M.Sc))||Download Link|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||100||Degree (Computer Science)||Download Link|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||844||Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ L.A.A or B.Arch/ B.Plng or above||Download Link|
|Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||213||Degree (Arts, Humanities and above)||Download Link|
Other details regarding AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 like the number of vacancies, age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, etc. are shared below. Go through the complete details of AP Govt Jobs 2020 provided in this article.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj and Rural Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: 14, 061 Posts
- Name of the Post: Various
- Starting date of the Application Process: 11th January 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application:
31st January 2020(Extended to 07.02.2020)
- Exam Date: March 2020
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Selection Process: Written-test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Portal: http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ or gramasachivalaya.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Category: All India Govt Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Grama Ward Sachivalayam Notification Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Village surveyor, Panchayat Digital Assistant, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies:
- 14, 061 posts
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 42 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organisation.
- SC, ST, BCs: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- The main objective of AP Grama Sachivalayams is to empower the villages.
- Each candidate will have 10 employees.
- They are ready to resolve problems faced by people like drinking water, primary education, hospital facilities, women & children welfare, etc. immediately.
- They help people in getting various schemes offered by the government etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts Salary
- The selected candidates for AP Grama/ Village Secretariat posts will get monthly remuneration in between Rs.5,000- 10,000/-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
AP Village Sachivalayam Application Process
All the eligible and interested candidates have to submit their application forms in ONLINE mode before the closing date.
What are the details required to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs?
- Aadhar Card NO
- Name of the Candidate
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall Ticket No
- Qualification Details
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate (If Necessary) etc.
Documents to be uploaded
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- A printed copy of the filled application form.
- SSC Certificate (for DOB Proof)
- Study Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Residence/ Nativity Certificate
- Medical Certificate (in case of PHC Candidates)
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Other relevant documents
Step by Step Process to Apply AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website, i.e., http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/apgs_notifications.jsp
- Find the relevant link
- Download and read the AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020 details
- Complete One-time Profile registration (OTPR) process
- Click on the respective apply online link
- Mention all details clearly without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee
- Preview filled the application form after entering details
- Submit the duly filled form
- Save & print the application form which will help in the future
Application Fee for grama sachivalayam ap gov in
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards the application fee and Rs. 200/- towards the examination fee
- SC/ST/BC, PH & Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from the payment of the examination fee. (Only application fee)
- Candidates applying as a non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts)
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online payment gateway by using net banking/ credit card/ debit card
Look into more details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs like eligibility, selection, application dates, salary, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. from the below sections. Follow APPSC Job Notifications here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
Check AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus here:
Andhra Pradesh Grama Village Secretary Syllabus – Paper I
- General Studies
AP Sachivalayam Syllabus – Paper II
- Arithmetic Ability
- Logical Ability
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern
- The officials are going to conduct an Offline Objective test to recruit the candidates for AP Gram Sachivalaya Posts
- Andhra Pradesh Govt has made some changes in the AP Gram Sachivalaya Syllabus
- The questions are of multiple-choice type
- The Written test is conducted for 150 Marks
- Among 150 marks, 75 Marks are for General knowledge questions & 75 marks are related to the subjects involved in the respective post
- The time duration of the exam is 2 1/2 hours
- There is no negative marking
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Previous Papers
AP Grama Sachivalayam Previous Papers plays an important role during the preparation for the exam. So, download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Previous Year Question Papers and solve them daily to score better.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates who have successfully applied for AP Grama Sachivalaym Recruitment 2020 have to download the admit card from the official portal. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 will be available a few days before the commencement of the exam. To download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit card 2020, candidates have to enter the valid login details like registration number, date of birth, etc. After downloading, candidates have to keep it safe until the recruitment gets over.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Date 2020
We will provide the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Date 2020 soon after the official announcement. Candidates have to get ready to appear for the written exam along with the admit card.
psc.ap.gov.in Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key
After the written exam is completed, the officials will release the AP Village Secretariat Answer key 2020 on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to download the key and cross-check with the help of it. By doing this, you can estimate your score the announcement of the results.
AP Village Secretariat Result 2020
Candidates have to check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 by using the authentic log in details like application number, date of birth, etc. After reviewing the result, keep it safe for future correspondence.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Help Desk
- For any queries, candidates can make a call to ward sachivalayam officials using help desk number 7997006763
- Working Hours: 7.00 AM to 9.00 PM