- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019 Announced – Check Here
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2019 Hall Tickets link available for download. The exam for applicants participated in the AP Grama Sachivalyam recruitment will be held on 01st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 07th and 08th September 2019. Get the admit card download link from this page.
Latest Update: AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall tickets are released for those posts on which the exam is going to be conducted on 3rd & 4th September 2019. For the exams which are going to be conducted on 6th, 7th, 8th September 2019, the AP Grama sachivalayam Admit cards will be issued on 30th August 2019 on its official portal. So, candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Call letters through the direct link provided on this page.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Job hunters who are waiting for the Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam Women Police, Digital Assistant Hall Tickets can stay connected with this page. The officials came up with a higher vacancy notification to provide employment to 91, 652 people. Therefore contenders are suggested to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 at the earliest to avoid problems.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Admit Card 2019 – Brief Info
- Name of the Recruiting Board: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam
- Post Names: Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPEO, Live Stock Assistant, ANM, Women Police Attendant, Electrical Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Digital Assistant
- Number of Empty Positions: 91,652 Jobs
- Free AP Grama Sachivalaym Recruitment Test Papers
- Selection Methodology: Written Exam and Document Verification
- Exam Date: 01st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 07th & 08th September 2019.
- Hall Ticket Available Date: 30th August 2019
- Job Posting: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category: AP Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ or gramasachivalaya.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Category Name: Admit Card
Without having the hall ticket, invigilators will not permit candidates to attend the test. Hence every individual should have a hard copy of the hall ticket and identity proof for security purposes. As it is a govt notification, people are suggested to check the data on the admission card. Contenders can find AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment selection process details here.
www.ap.gov.in Grama Sachivalayam Hall ticket 2019
Grama Sachivalaym board is conducting a few steps of the selection process to shortlist capable individuals. Only qualified aspirants in these 2 rounds will be offered a job in Andhra Pradesh govt.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates 2019
Category Wise Exam Dates are as follows
- 01.09.2019 Morning
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker SectionsProtection Secretary (Female)
- Welfare & Education Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- 01.09.2019 Afternoon
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- 03.09.2019 Morning
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- Survey Assistant
- 03.09.2019 Afternoon
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female)
- 04.09.2019 Morning
- Village Agriculture Secretary
- 04.09.2019 Afternoon
- Village Horticulture Secretary
- 06.09.2019 Morning
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- 06.09.2019 Afternoon
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 07.09.2019 Morning
- Group – A (Common Examination with preference)
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
- Group – A (Common Examination with preference)
- 07.09.2019 Afternoon
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- 08.09.2019 Morning
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
- 8.9.2019 Afternoon
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
Details Printed on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
Contenders can find the basic information related to the exam and hall ticket. If there are any mistakes on the call letter, then report to the officials immediately. They are as such
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of Examination.
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Reporting Time.
- Enrollment Number.
- Guidelines to follow in the Exam.
- Father Name.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
Important Documents To Carry With Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter
Contenders are suggested to take additional documents along with AP Grama Sachivalayam Grameena Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 for verification purpose.
- College ID.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Any authorized Identity proof Certified by Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
How to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card
- Firstly, Candidates should visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam, i.e www.ap.gov.in
- Otherwise, make use of the below-provided link to get the hall ticket.
- By clicking on the official site, you can see the homepage.
- Then, contenders can check for the relevant link.
- Click on that respective link.
- Provide login details like registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Check the given details before hitting the submit button.
- Later you can see AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket loaded on the next page.
- Once check whether the details printed on it are correct or not.
- Also, download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Finally, carry entry card to the examination hall without fail.
You Can Also Apply For