EAMCET Exam in AP 2020: AP EAMCET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the month of April. Students who have completed their Intermediate should attend a state level entrance exam called AP EAMCET to take admissions into the Medical, Engineering, and Agriculture fields. You can check the complete details of the notification, exam syllabus, test pattern, application form, fee, answer key, results, counseling and rank card details in the following sections.
Latest News: AP EAMCET Notification 2020 will be released on 20th February 2020.
APEAMCET 2020 Important Dates
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE
- Name of the Entrance Test: AP EAMCET 2020
- Entrance Exam Level: State Level
- Date of Released of Notification: February 2020
- Starting Date to apply online for AP EAMCET: February 2020
- End Date to Fill Applications: March 2020
- Last date to do corrections in the application form: April 2020
- Last Date for the submitting of applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-: April 2020
- End date for sending the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-: April 2020
- The last Date to submit AP EAMCET Application Form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-: April 2020
- End date for submitting the online application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-: April 2020
- Date of Availability of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket: April 2020
- AP EAMCET Exam Dates for Engineering: 20th April 2020 to 24th April 2020
- Date for EAMCET Agriculture and Medical Stream: 23rd April 2020, 24th April 2020
- Engineering and Agriculture stream AP EAMCET Exam: 22nd April 2020, 23rd April 2020
- Declaration of Results: 05th May 2020
AP EAMCET Notification 2020
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue the notification for AP EAMCET Exam 2020 in the coming days. Students who have the required eligibility can apply online for AP EAMCET 2020. Generally, the detailed information brochure will be released at https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx in the month of February. Go through the complete details and submit the applications by the end date.
About AP EAMCET 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test called AP EAMCET, is an entrance examination ist main motto is to offer admissions to various private and government colleges located in Andhra Pradesh state. AP EAMCET Entrance Exam is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
There are several career opportunities for the students who have completed their intermediate. Some of them are degree, engineering, medical, agriculture, etc. The exam for the engineering, medical and agriculture department will be conducted online in both morning and afternoon sessions. Students can even take the long term coaching can apply online for AP EAMCET Notification. Go through the important dates, rank predictor, counselling and other useful information from the following sections.
Courses of AP EAMCET 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted to give admissions in various courses mentioned below.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B. Tech (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.V.SC and A.H/B.F.Sc
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D
Andhra Pradesh State Government and Government recognized colleges are giving admissions for 29 courses in the agriculture department, 30 courses in the engineering department, MBBS.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Eligibility Conditions
Students who are applying for this entrance exam must be either Person of Indian Origin (POI), and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder or one belongs to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh regions.
For Engineering Courses:
- You must have passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any govt recognized board.
- Inter should have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects.
- Diploma completed candidates can also apply for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Students who are appearing for the final year exam in 10+2 for the year 2019-20 can also apply for the exam.
For Medical/Agriculture Courses:
Aspirants who have cleared or appeared for the final year intermediate (10+2) exam from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with at least two/ three mandatory subjects included below can fill the applications.
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture): Agriculture, Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Courses in Agriculture
- B.V.Sc and A.H: Physical Sciences, Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
- B. Pharmacy and Pharma D: Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- B.F.Sc: Physical Sciences, Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
- B.Tech (Food Science and Technology): Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Natural or Biological Sciences
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology): Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- B. Pharm: Physics, Biology, Chemistry
Students should have done or appeared the last year of diploma exam in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana can apply.
Lower and Upper Age Limits:
- For Engineering, Pharmacy courses: 16 Years and no upper age limit
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology/Agriculture. Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Agriculture Engineering): 17 Years, 22 Years for general candidates, and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
AP EAMCET Application Process
Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Test must meet the eligibility conditions. Eligible students can follow the how to apply steps and submit the applications before the end date.
How to Apply for AP EAMCET Exam?
- Primarily, visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020 i.e www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Notification and download it
- Willing students must satisfy the eligibility conditions
- Eligible candidates should check the important dates
- Click on the online application link and fill all the required details such as educational qualifications, address, course, personal and other mandatory fields
- Cross-check the fields once again to avoid the spelling mistakes
- Upload the scanned documents
- Pay the application fee as per the terms and conditions
- Submit the application form
- Print the application form for future usage
Documents/Details Required While Filling Applications:
- Caste Certificate for SC/ BC/ ST candidates
- Date of Birth
- Details of Payment
- Residence or Study or the equivalent certificate for the local status proof
- SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhar Number
- Scanned recent Passport size Photograph and Signature in JPG Format of prescribed size
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number in use
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if applicable
Students have to pay an application fee online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI payment. You are allowed to send the applications after the end date with an additional fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 5000/-, and Rs. 10000/-.
- For General Category Students: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, ST Students: Rs. 500/-
Preparation Tips for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020
The students who have applied for the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam are very high. Nowadays, most of the students prefer their career to be as engineers or doctors. So, you have to work hard and prepare for the exam by following these simple preparation steps.
- At first, collect the detailed AP EAMCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Make a list of subjects that you must focus during the preparation
- Mark the subjects who are having the high weightage as important one
- Download AP EAMCET 2020 Previous Year Question Papers PDFs
- Buy some important study materials and books written by famous authors
- Refer youtube series and PDFs, e-books, and other resources while preparing the important topics
- You must start preparing high weightage concepts first, later remaining topics
- After the whole preparation, revise the concepts carefully
- Practice frequently asked questions and last year model papers
- At the time of preparation, make a note of the important formulae, methods as study notes
- Students can also refer study notes for effective and quick revision at the last minute
- Avoid revision or preparation on 2 to 3 hours before the examination
- Reach the exam center at least 2 hours before the time of examination
List of Exam Centers for AP EAMCET Exam?
District wise exam centers for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test 2020 are listed here. The exam center is same for candidates who applied for engineering, medical, and agriculture exam.
- East Godavari
- Visakhapatnam City
- West Godavari
- YSR Kadapa
- LB Nagar
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET Question Paper Pattern 2020 details are provided here. By using the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Test Pattern, you can know the names of the subjects, number of questions, total marks, and exam duration details. The department-wise written exam pattern data is presented here:
Exam Pattern for Engineering:
- The subjects included in the exam are Physics, Chemistry Mathematics
- The total number of questions is 100
- Exam duration is 3 hours
- The exam has objective type multiple choice questions
- There is no negative marking strategy
- Each question carries one mark
- The maximum marks are 120
- Mathematics questions are 80, Physics and Chemistry have each 40 questions
Medical and Agriculture Paper Pattern
- The online examination is having objective type questions
- The question paper is available in both languages i.e English, and Telugu
- The questions are asked from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry subjects
- Each subject has 40 questions
- Each question carries one mark
- The total number of questions, marks are 160 and 160
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020
Detailed subject wise engineering and medical stream AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Syllabus details are mentioned here. The names of the subjects and subtopics included in the state level entrance test are provided at the AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus. Download the syllabus PDF and start preparation as early as possible to perform well in the AP EAMCET Examination.
- Plants, Microbes, and Human Welfare
- Reproduction in Plants
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Molecular Biology
- Diversity in the Living World
- Plant Systematics
- Cell Structures and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Micro Biology
- Plant Ecology
- Human Anatomy And Physiology – III
- Human Anatomy And Physiology – I
- Human Anatomy And Physiology – IV
- Animal Diversity – I
- Applied Biology
- Locomotion & Reproduction In Protozoa
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Organic Evolution
- Human Anatomy And Physiology – II
- Human Reproduction
- Animal Diversity – II
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Organic Compounds: Containing Nitrogen
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Organic Compounds Containing C, H, and O
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry And Chemical Kinetics: Electrochemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism and Matter
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Waves Optics
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Electromagnetic Waves
- KINETIC Energy
- Alternating Current
- Motion in a Plane
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Electrical Charges and Fields
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Measures of Dispersion
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Previous Papers
Students who are willing to apply for AP EAMCET exam must have the last 7 years practice papers with solutions. Using the AP EAMCET Model Question Papers, you can improve time management skills. Candidates can get a clear idea of the standard of the question paper by solving AP EAMCET Previous Papers. Collect the best preparation material, books and prepare all the topics without fail to score better marks in the exam.
Sche.ap.gov.in Admit Card
Every student must have an AP EAMCET Hall Ticket to attend the exam. Without carrying an admit card to the exam center, the examiner will not permit you to attend the exam. Students can download their hall tickets online from the official website. You are advised to check out the information available in the admit card once before the exam.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Date 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada board has decided to conduct the written examination from 20th April 2020 to 24th April 2020. The exam will be held online at the different centers in two schedules.
AP EAMCET Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Answer Key will be released two days after the completion of the written exam. Students can check their answers with the answer key to analyse the score.
AP Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Results 2020 contains the number of marks scored by the student, and their rank. You need to fill out the correct Log In details such as registration number, password/ date of birth to check AP EAMCET Results. The board will declare the rank based on the candidates intermediate Public Examination (IPE) score, number of total marks in the eamcet exam. Finally, based on the AP EAMCET Rank, the colleges will invite admissions.
AP EAMCET Rank Card
JNTUK will release AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card after the announcement of results. Rank cards will contain the student name, registration number, photo with signature, EAMCET marks, EAMCET rank, and respective course name. AP EAMCET Score Card plays a major at the counselling process.
APEAMET Web Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling the final stage to join in any engineering/medical/agriculture colleges. The web counselling will be held at the different districts for the specific ranks. Students have to attend the center with respective documents without fail.
After that, they need to submit the list of colleges you are willing to take the particular course to the JNTUK in the specified timings. The board will allot you a college.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What I have to do, If I lost the registered mobile number?
Ans: Students are supposed to write a complaint to the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education through email id email@example.com. Or else, you can contact the helpline center using numbers 0884-2340535 (O) and 0884-2356255 (O).
Q: How can I change/ delete options during the web counselling?
Ans: While filling your choice of colleges, you will find a delete option. Use deletion option to remove that particular choice.
Q: How can I make corrections on the Hall Ticket?
Ans: Students can call the helpline center to make corrections on the hall ticket/ give an intimation to the invigilator during the exam.
Q: Do I need to carry all the original certificates to the c ounselling process?
Ans: Yes, students must carry all the original documents and 5 sets of those documents xerox copies to the counselling procedure.
Q: How can I pay the web counselling fee?
Ans: The officers at the counselling procedure will collect the copies of documents and fee from you and give you a slip.
I hope that all the useful information regarding AP EAMCET Examination 2020 are helpful for you. Bookmark our site to get updates on competitive and entrance exams. For more details, you can also refer to the EAMCET AP official website