Latest Update: The AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Rank Wise Schedule Dates are out now.
|Board Name||JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020|
|Result Release Date||10th October 2020|
- Engineering: 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd September 2020
- Agriculture: 23rd, 24th, 25th September 2020
|Exam Type||Entrance Exams|
|Starting Date of AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counseling process||From 23rd October 2020|
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process
AP EAMCET Counselling will begin from 23rd October 2020. Students who have scored the pass marks and rank in AP EAMCET 2020 should attend the counseling process. The levels of counselling, counselling schedule, helpline centres, and certificates required for the process, etc are provided on this page.
Individuals can get admissions into engineering, agriculture and medical courses after finishing the counselling procedure. AP EAMCET Results 2020 has announced on 10th October 2020. The qualified students need to pay the EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Counselling Fee and submit the documents for verification. After the document verification, you need to choose the choices of colleges and seat allotment.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2020
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Release of official notification for AP EAMCET counseling 2020||16th October 2020|
|Online registration for AP EAMCET 2020 counseling||23rd October 2020 to 03rd November 2020|
|Certificate verification||23rd October 2020 to 03rd November 2020|
|Choice or Option Filling||To be Notified|
|First-round seat allotment||To be Notified|
|Second-round seat allotment||To be Notified|
EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Counselling Eligibility
- Students must satisfy the eligibility conditions to attend the counseling process.
- Candidates must have scored the qualified marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam and obtained a rank.
- Contenders who belong to OC and Unreserved Categories should have scored an aggregate of 45% and Reserved Category individuals must have scored above 40% marks.
- Students must have passed 10th class and intermediate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution/ board.
sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET Counselling Steps
Stages of AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure are given here. There are four different stages, every student should pass through to get admission in the colleges of AP. The steps of counselling are counselling fee payment, certificate verification, web options entry, and seat allotment.
Step 1: Payment of Counselling Fee
The first stage of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Counselling is registration. Students have to pay the prescribed counselling fee and register with APSCHE.
- How to Pay AP EAMCET Counselling Fee?
- Go to the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/EamcetHomePages/Home.aspx
- Hit on Processing Fee Payment link
- You need to enter Ap EAMCET Hall Ticket Number, rank in the fields of the login page
- Click on Pay Fee link
- Select the payment mode i.e credit card/ debit card/ net banking
- Click on Make fee payment button
- A message will be sent to the registered mobile number regarding payment reference number, payment successful status.
EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Counselling Fee
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 600/-
- OC/BC Category: Rs. 1200/-
Step 2: Document Verification
After the payment of counselling fee, individuals have to proceed with document verification either online or offline. For the online document verification process, students have to upload the scanned copied all the certificates. The online certificates verified individuals will get an SMS which contains the login credentials such as registration number and login id to generate password and proceed to step 3. Contenders who want to verify their certificates offline can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Contenders will be called for the certificate verification according to their ranks
- Students must visit your nearest helpline centre with both original and xerox copies all the documents
- After submitting all the certificates, a slip will be generated which contains the names of the documents you have submitted
- Also, collect login details at the helpline centre and generate the password at the AP EAMCET Official website
Step 3: Web options Entry
The next step of AP EAMCET Counselling after the document verification is web options entry. Web options entry is nothing but choosing the colleges/ institutions and courses you want to study. To fill your choice, individuals have to generate a password for the login id.
- Provide registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth as printed on the receipt given at the time of document verification
- Generate a new password and save it
- Click on logout
- To fill your options, students have to re-login with id, password, hall ticket number, and date of birth
- You will get an OTP to the registered number
- After providing the OTP, check the list of colleges, courses available for your rank
- You must select the courses and colleges in the order of preference
- Adding, deleting and modification of the choices is possible as many times as you want before the last date.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- After the last date of web options entry, the board will allot seat only to the step 3 completed individuals, one who has selected the correct college and course relevant to their rank. You need to download seat allotment order and submit at the college before the reporting date.
- Students can download their allotment order from the official site using the login details
- One who has satisfied with the college, course and university can report at the college by self with the allotment order, certificates
- Intenders who fail to report the college are not given admission
- The seat allotment depends on the candidates rank, gender, special category reservation, local area, etc.
AP EAMCET Counselling Help Line Centers
The list of helpline centres for the document verification is given here:
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram
- Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi
- Andhra University counselling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur
- ESC, Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari Dist
Documents Required for EAMCET AP Counselling
Students have to submit the below-mentioned list of original documents, and 2 sets of photocopies during the document verification.
- Local Status Certificate if applicable
- Aadhar Card
- Study and Conduct Certificate from VI to Inter
- Marks Certificate of 10th class and inter
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Rank card
- Parents Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Community certificate for BC/ST/SC candidates
- Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Important Links
- Answer Key
- Counselling Process