Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturers Exam 2019 Overview
- Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Post: Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges
- Total No. of Posts: 308
- All Govt Jobs: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2019
- Apply Online Starting Date: 05th February 2019
- Apply Online Last Date: 26th February 2019
- Selection Method: Written Exam, Interview
- Category: Syllabus
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Main Examination Date: 21st & 22nd May 2019
- Official Portal: psc.ap.gov.in
- Hall Ticket: AP Degree Lecturer Admit Card 2019
AP Degree College Lecturers Syllabus 2019
With the help of APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019, the postulants can know the topics required for the exam. Candidates have to check topicwise Syllabus and prepare a schedule according to it. Prepare a schedule in such a way that you can include all the subjects in them. Check the below sections to get the detailed AP Degree College Lecturers Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern annd crack APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2019.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019
To prove yourself in the exam, you must have the best practise before going to the exam. AP Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019 helps you to clear all your doubts regarding exam. The Structure of the exam is as follows.
- The paper consists of 2 papers i.e., Paper I & II.
- Paper I consists of General Studies & Mental Ability.
- Paper II consists of Concerned Subjects.
- 1/3rd Mark will be penalised for each wrong answer.
- Total Questions are 300.
- Total Marks are 450.
- Duration of the Exam is 300 Minutes.
Latest AP Lecturers Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturers Syllabus 2019 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Events of national and international importance
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
AP Degree College Lecturers Syllabus 2019 – English
- Movements and Concepts.
- Writers and Texts.
- English Language Teaching.
Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Telugu
- Study of History and Evolution of Telugu language
- Study of Philology
- Classical and Neo-classical trends
- Study of Modern Poets
- Study of literary trends
- Evolution of Telugu literature from the early period of the Modern period covering all the ages
- Study of Sanskrit Grammar and Kavyas
- Vemana, his philosophy
- Study of Aesthetics and Literary criticism (Eastern and Western outlook)
- Study of classical poets
- Telugu Grammar and General Prosody
Latest AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – Urdu
- Different Literary Movement
- Literary Criticism
- Development of Different Forms of Literature
- Origin & Development of Urdu Language
- Urdu Journalism, Translation, & Mass, Media, Print and Electronic
Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturers Exam Syllabus 2019 – Commerce
- Financial and Management Accounting
- IT and e-Commerce
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Techniques
- Financial Management
AP Lectures Syllabus 2019 – Botany
- Plant Physiology and Metabolism.
- Taxonomy and Diversity of Seed Plants.
- Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering of Plants and Microbes.
- Plant Resource Utilization and Conservation.
- Plant Development and Reproduction.
- Cytology, Genetics, and Cytogenetics.
- Plant Ecology.
- Biology and Diversity of Lower Plants.
- Cell and Molecular Biology of Plants
Andhra Pradesh Lecturers Exam Syllabus 2019 – Zoology
- System and Cell Physiology
- General Concepts
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
AP Degree College Lecturers Syllabus 2019
You May Also Like
- APPSC ASO Syllabus 2019
- APPSC Legislative Officer Recruitment 2019
- AP PSC English Reporters Recruitment 2019
Check here for Latest Employment News 2019