|Description ||Details |
|Board Name || Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Type||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name ||Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges|
|Category Name ||Syllabus|
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus
With the help of APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019, the postulants can know the topics required for the exam. Candidates have to check topic wise Syllabus and prepare a schedule according to it. Prepare a schedule in such a way that you can include all the subjects in them. Check the below sections to get the detailed AP Degree College Lecturers Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern and crack APPSC Lecturers Recruitment
To prove yourself in the exam, you must have the best practice before going to the exam. AP Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019 helps you to clear all your doubts regarding the exam. The Structure of the exam is as follows.
- The paper consists of 2 papers i.e., Paper I & II.
- Paper I consists of General Studies & Mental Ability.
- Paper-II consists of Concerned Subjects.
- 1/3rd Mark will be penalised for each wrong answer.
- Total Questions are 300.
- Total Marks are 450.
- Duration of the Exam is 300 Minutes.
General Studies & Mental Ability
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Events of national and international importance
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- A social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- Movements and Concepts.
- Writers and Texts.
- English Language Teaching.
- Study of History and Evolution of Telugu language
- Study of Philology
- Classical and Neo-classical trends
- Study of Modern Poets
- Study of literary trends
- Evolution of Telugu literature from the early period of the Modern period covering all the ages
- Study of Sanskrit Grammar and Kavyas
- Vemana, his philosophy
- Study of Aesthetics and Literary criticism (Eastern and Western outlook)
- Study of classical poets
- Telugu Grammar and General Prosody
- Different Literary Movement
- Literary Criticism
- Development of Different Forms of Literature
- Origin & Development of Urdu Language
- Urdu Journalism, Translation, & Mass, Media, Print and Electronic
- Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturers Exam Syllabus 2019 – Commerce
- Financial and Management Accounting
- IT and e-Commerce
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Techniques
- Financial Management
- Plant Physiology and Metabolism.
- Taxonomy and Diversity of Seed Plants.
- Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering of Plants and Microbes.
- Plant Resource Utilization and Conservation.
- Plant Development and Reproduction.
- Cytology, Genetics, and Cytogenetics.
- Plant Ecology.
- Biology and Diversity of Lower Plants.
- Cell and Molecular Biology of Plants
- Andhra Pradesh Lecturers Exam Syllabus 2019 – Zoology
- System and Cell Physiology
- General Concepts
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology