AP DEECET Seat Allotment 2020 Details - Reservation Criteria

Harika | Jul 02, 2020

Overview

DescriptionDetails
Conducting Organization
Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh
Level 
State 
Exam Name
AP DEECET 2020 or AP DIETCET 2020
Result Declaration Date29th June 2020
1st Phase Counselling Dates
03rd July 2020 to 12th July 2020
17 July to 22 July 2020
July 2020
2nd Counselling Dates
17th July 2020 to 22nd July 2020
Special Counseling
25th July 2020 to 29th July 2020
Official website
https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/

AP DEECET Seat Allotment 2020

The Convener will be responsible for the AP DEECET Seat Allotment 2020 for the candidates who have qualified. The seat allotment list will be published at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ in the online mode. The list defines the seat intake of every college. It can be checked by providing the district and selecting the college name. 

Allotment of Seats

The Convener will fill the seats in Government DIETs as per the ranks secured by the candidates in the exam. The following conditions will be followed for the remaining process.

  • Category A and B: Seats given to un-aided institutions
  • Category A: 80% of the total seats
  • Category B: 20% of the seats
  • This 20 % of seats will be open for the students whose name emerged in the common merit list.

Other Govt Jobs

Seat Reservation Criteria

  • Physical Science - 25%
  • Mathematics - 25%
  • Social Studies - 25%
  • Biological Science - 25%

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is the rule of AP DEECET Seat Reservation 2020 for admission?

A. The rule of AP DEECET Seat Reservation 2020 for admission is 85% of seats for the local students and the remaining 15% of seats for unreserved seats.

Q. Who eligible for AP DEECET Seat Allotment 2020 Counselling Process?

A. The candidates who qualified in the DEECET 2020 are eligible for AP DEECET Seat Allotment 2020 Counselling Process.

About Author

Harika

Harika

Hi! I am Harika. I have been working as a Content Writer for education and career sites since 2016. It is a pleasure to provide the latest news on all types of Govt Job Notifications and Entrance Exams 24x7. If you want to know any news related to Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Exams, Career, etc. please feel free to comment on our site DRONA.IN

Leave a Comment


Trending News

POPULAR Boards

RELATED POSTS