ANGRAU Jr. cum Typist Admit Card 2019 @ angrau.ac.in
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agriculture University, LAM, Guntur will release hall tickets for recruitment to the vacant posts of Junior Assistant Cum Typist on 15th February 2019. The online application forms submission has ended on 07th April 2019. So, the applied candidates of ANGRAU Junior cum Typist Recruitment 2019 can download the hall tickets over by hitting the official link which is given below.
ANGRAU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Hall Ticket 2019 Info
- Organization Name: ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, LAM, Guntur
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant Cum Typist
- No of Posts: 115
- Application submission Mode: ONLINE
- Application Submission starting Date: 15th February 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 07th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam (Computer Based)
- Official Website: http://angrau.ac.in
- Notification No: 01/Ser.III/2019.
- ANGRAU Jr. Assistant Typist Question Papers
Download Acharya NGRAU Hall Ticket 2019
The higher officials of ANGRA University Guntur said that the Junior Assistant cum Typist exam may be held in the month of March/April 2019. Candidates can use the direct link which is provided below. From this page, applicants can know the details like particulars present on the ANGRAU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019, documents to be carried for the examination and steps for downloading the ANGRAU Jr Assistant Hall Ticket 2019. Without carrying hall ticket to an examination hall the examiner strictly prohibits the candidate. Because an admit cards act as an entry pass in the exam hall.
Selection Process for Jr Assistant by ANGRAU 2019
The selection process for ANGRAU Junior Assistant Notification 2019 will be held on the basis of a few rounds. Contenders who had cleared the first round can only have a chance to the second round. Similarly for further rounds. Finally, the crew will announce the selected candidates after completing all rounds
- Screening Test/ Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Practical Test
- Document Verification
Documents Required During ANGRAU Prelims Exam 2019
While going to attend the screening test/preliminary test must carry their ANGRAU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 along with the below-mentioned government identity proofs for the security reasons to the exam centre without fail.
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
Details Printed on ANGRAU Hall Tickets 2019
Contenders after getting the hall ticket from the official site, they have to check the information present on it about them are correct or not. General information like exam centre and exam things will be available in ANGRAU Hall Tickets 2019 itself. It consists of the following fashion
- Aspirant’s Name
- Name of the Father
- Registration Number
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
Instructions to Download ANGRAU Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to the official website of Angrau http://angrau.ac.in
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agriculture University main page will open.
- Find the ANGRAU Hall Tickets scrolling link on the home page.
- Later click on that particular link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, ANGRAU Admit Card 2019 will display.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
Download ANGRAU Jr Assistant Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Get: ANGRAU Hall Tickets 2019
You May Also Like