Our “AP Forest” is the perfect page for those job seekers who are trying their hands to get a job in the Government sector. There is no need to waste your valuable time browsing on all the sites. You can get all the Latest and Upcoming AP Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Notifications here. We have listed the Andhra Pradesh Forest Dept Notifications 2019-20 for both freshers and experienced candidates.
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2020
Hi Guys, are you one who is passionate for AP Forest Department Jobs? This is the right place for you to gather all the essential information related to AP Forest Department Notifications 2020. Every year, AP Forest Department releases various job notifications to fill various vacancies of Forest Section Officer, Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer, and other posts. If you are a newcomer and do not how to start, read the full-length article provided on this page. To get instant updates regarding the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Jobs 2020, bookmark our page by pressing CTRL+D or stay tuned to this page.
Here is a good news for the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state. Prateep Kumar, the head of trrops has said that in the upcoming days, AP Forest department is going to fill the vacancies available in their department. The official AP Forest Department Notification 2019-20 is going to be released in January 2020. Scroll down the page for more details regarding AP Forest Department Jobs.
AP Forest Department Notification 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh Forest Department
- Name of the posts: Forest Section Officer, Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer, and other posts
- Total Number of vacancies: 2, 500 vacancies
- Type of job: State Govt Jobs
- Notificatio Release date: January 2020
- Application form starting date: Update soon
- Application form closing date: Notify soon
- Application mode: online
- Official portal: http://forests.ap.gov.in/
- Check AP Govt Jobs here
AP Forest Department Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department releases various notifications to fill the following vacancies in their department.
- Forest Section Officer (FSO)
- Forest Beat Officer (FBO)
- Assistant Beat Officer (ABO)
- Forest Range Officers (FRO)
- Bungalow Watchers
- Technical Assistant
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
About AP Forest Department
AP Forest Department is one of the administrative divisions of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is headed by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests. The main function of this department is protection, conservation, and management of forests in the Andhra Pradesh State. The Forest Department is organized into 12 territorial circles and 43 divisions.
State-wise Forest Departments
forests.ap.gov.in Jobs Eligibility
Prior to applying for AP Forest Department Jobs, candidates have to find surely that this job suits your profile or not. We have provided here the minimum age limit and educational qualifications required to apply for AP Forest Dept Vacancies.
- The age limit of the job applicants should be in between 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the conducting organization norms.
- Forest Section Officer: Graduate in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture
- Forest Beat Officer: Must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination
- Assistant Beat Officer: Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination
- Thanadars: Must have passed 10th class or its equivalent
- Bungalow Watchers: Must have passed 10th class or its equivalent
- Technical Assistant: Must have a trade certificate of draftsman (civil) i.e. ITI or its equivalent qualification
- Network Administrator: B.Sc degree in computer science and must have knowledge about hardware and procurement through GeM (Govt. e-Market) and maintenance
- Project Manager: Bachelor’s degree/ any degree in the relevant field and should have skills in programming languages, development of web pages
AP Forest FSO FBO ABO FRO Selection Process
Getting a Govt job is a dream in today’s world, so everyone is struggling for that. As govt job aspirants are increasing day by day, competition is also getting tougher. So, every applicant has to undergo the following selection rounds to crack the AP forest Dept Jobs.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Verification of documents
- Walking Test and Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Physical Standards Test Details
For Male Candidates
- Height: Not less than 163 cms
- Chest (normal): 79 cms
- Chest (expanded): 79+5 cms
For Female Candidates
- Height: Not less than 150 cm
- Chest (normal): 74 cms
- Chest (expanded): 74+5 cms
What is the salary of an Andhra Pradesh Forest Beat Officer?
Selected candidates for AP Forest Dept Vacancies will be offered an attractive pay scale according to the post they are recruited in.
- Forest Section Officer: Rs. 21,230-63,010/-
- Forest Beat Officer: Rs. 16,400-49,870/-
- Assistant Beat Officer: Rs. 15,030-46,060/-
- Thanadars: Rs. 7,100-21250/-
- Bungalow Watchers: Rs. 6,700-20,100/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9,460-27,700/-
The application process for AP Forest Department Jobs involves the following steps.
- Registration Process
- Filling the Application form
Steps for Registration Process
- Visit the AP Forest Dept official website i.e, http://www.forests.ap.gov.in/
- Find and hit the “Online Registration” link
- Navigate to the sign-up button provided on the top right of the window
- Fill in all the necessary details correctly
- Click on the declaration dialogue box to proceed further for the generation of username and password
- Save the login details for future use
Apply Online Steps for AP Forest Department Jobs
- Visit the official government website i.e, http://www.forests.ap.gov.in/
- Click on “Notifications” tab
- Search for the desired post you are willing to apply
- Click on the related link and read the details provided in the official notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit the Apply Online link
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature
- Pay the fee and click on submit button
- Take a printout of the application form and keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference
AP Forest Dept Syllabus
The AP Forest Department Syllabus includes the following subjects or topics like General Knowledge, Mathematics, etc.
- Candidates have to write an essay in English, Telugu or Urdu language on the given topic.
- Current Events- National and International
- History – India
- Indian Constitution
- Eminent Personalities in News
- History of Andhra Pradesh
- Geography – India
- Geography of Andhra Pradesh
- Science and Technology
- Indian Politics
- Andhra Pradesh Politics
- Indian Economy
- The Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Data Interpretation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Number Systems
Andhra Pradesh Forest Dept Question Papers
Do you know that Previous Year Question Papers will help you a lot in making success in AP Forest Dept Exams? Previous Question Papers will help you a lot in understanding the key points like
- Getting an idea regarding the syllabus and exam pattern
- Type of questions asked in the exam – simple, hard/ difficulty level
- Distribution of marks
- Sections involved in the exam paper
Apart from AP Forest Model test papers, candidates should know the books for exam preparation and which links to refer online for staying updated. Based on the AP Forest Syllabus, the following textbooks are recommended for the applicants.
Paper – I Essay
- Awakening Giants, Feet of Clay: Assessing the Economic Rise of China and India by – Bardhan Pranab
- Contemporary India: A Sociology View by – Manohar Pandey (Arihant Publications)
Paper-II General Knowledge
- AP Geography (The Sun Rise State) – MC Reddy Publications
- Currently happening and important events
- Indian Society – S P Dubey
- Indian history and culture – BSL Hanumantha Rao
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh
- Indian history and culture – VK Agnihotri
- India’s Struggle for Independence – Bipin Chandra
- For mental ability, prepare basic reasoning topics
Paper- III Mathematics
- Mathematics for Higher Level Competitive Exams by – Santanu Roy
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic: Book for Maths by – Rajesh Verma
- Arithmetic: Subjective & Objective by – S. Chand
- Quantitative Aptitude book for All Competitive Examination by – Abhijit Guha
- Quickest Mathematics: Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Useful for all Competitive Exams by – Pratiyogita Kiran
- Chapterwise Objective Question Bank(With Solution) Mathematics by – Arihant Publications
- A modern approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by – R. S Aggarwal
How to Prepare for the AP Forest Exam?
The main thing that every applicant has to focus on is “Better Preparation for the Exam”. Clearing any govt exam depends on “how well you have prepared” for the exam. Despite having sound knowledge of the subjects, few candidates fail to score well. This is because of the lack of proper preparation. One must have a plan properly to follow up while preparing for the exam. A few tips on how to crack the exam are shared below.
- Prepare a schedule by taking the Syllabus and Exam Pattern as a reference and stick to it
- Buy reference books
- Give yourself enough time to study
- Make notes on what you have studied
- Highlight the important points to revise during the exam
- Focus more on the weak areas or topics
- Practice the previous papers and online mock tests
- Be aware of the current happenings in the world
- Watch the news daily for updates on current affairs
Tips for AP Forest Exam Preparation
Tips for Exam
Exams will be very stressful, so one needs to calm down on the day of the exam. Here are the few tips to help you during the exam.
- Be confident and positive
- Revise the topics in your mind
- When you are in the examination hall, check the details to ensure that you have filled them thoroughly
- Always attempt the easy questions first
- Maintain cool during the exam
- Recheck your Answer sheet before coming out of the examination hall
Tips for Interview
The interview is an integral part of the selection process. Few tips on how to perform well during interviews are as follows:
- Arrive at the interview venue at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time
- Must wear proper and formal dress
- Greet the interviewers very gently
- Maintain the correct body language, gestures, and postures
- Listen to the questions properly
- Be confident and try to be affirmative while answering
- By witty, quick and alert
- Use appropriate language while answering the questions
- Maintain proper eye contact with the interviewers
- Say Thank you at the end and leave
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the height requirements for AP Forest Department Jobs?
Ans. For female candidates, height is not less than 150 cm and for male aspirants, it is not less than 163 cm.
2. How to apply for recruitment notifications released by the AP Forest Department?
Ans. Firstly, log on to the AP forest Department official portal i.e, http://www.forests.ap.gov.in/ and click on the “Online Registration” link. Fill the details required ad submit the details.
3. Is there any upper age relaxation for the reserved candidates?
Ans. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
4. How much is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 300/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
AP Forest Department Jobs by Drona.in
This page is created to share the valuable information related to the AP Forest Department Recruitment 2019-20 Notifications. Stay tuned to our page for future updates.