- SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification – 1601 Jobs
- AP Special DSC School Assistant 2019 Notification – 602 SA TET Cum TRT Jobs
- AP FBO ABO Jobs Notification Released – 430 FBO ABO Jobs
- 50 AP Forest Section officer Jobs Released – Apply Now
- TS FOREST BEAT OFFICER Results Declared – Oct 2017 Exam
- AP Forest FBO, FSO & ABO Jobs Notification – 480 Jobs
- AP Forest Network Administrator & Project Managers Notification
- AP Forest FSO & FBO Posts Notification
APPSC Forest Recruitment 2019 – 430 FBO, FSO & ABO Jobs
AP Forest Department FBO, FSO & ABO Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is in process to fill up 480 vacancies of forest range officer, forest section officer, Forest Beat officer and assistant beat officer jobs. Only through direct recruitment candidates will be selected. The starting and last dates to apply is still yet to release. After the completion of whole approvals the department starts the acceptance of applications. So, candidates those who are eagerly for this AP Govt Jobs recruitment may continuously refer the official site http://forests.ap.gov.in/
Andhra Pradesh State Forest Department had newly announced that it is soon going to release out complete notification in order to fill up 480 vacanct posts of FSO, FBO & ABO jobs.
Number of vacancies to be filled in AP Forest Department is 800.
Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Forest Section Officer (FSO)-50 Posts
- Forest Beat Officer (FBO)-330 Posts
- Assistant Beat Officer (ABO)-100 Posts
You May Also Like
- Vizag Steel Plant Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 4103 Food Corporation Of India Jobs 2019
- APPSC HWO Recruitment 2019
- AP Forest Section Officer Jobs
- AP Deputy Surveyor Jobs Notification
- AP Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2019
- APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019
- SSC Stenographer Grade B C Exam Results Declaration Date Announced
Eligibility criteria, salary and other details regarding the notification can be known by referring the official website.
AP Forest Network Administrator & Project Managers 2018 Notification
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: AP Forest Network Administrator & Project Managers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 02
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 30th April 2018
- Email ID: email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department 2018 Notification for Network Administrator & Project Managers
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department has issued notification to fill up 02 vacancies of network administrator, Project Manager posts to maintain a secure, reliable and efficient data communication network. So, aspirants those who are eligible may forward application forms to below given mail-id. Visit http://www.forests.ap.gov.in for further information
No. of vacancies in the department of Forest, Andhra Pradesh is 02.
- Project Manager-01
- Network Administrator-01
- For Network Administrator post the qualification is BSc degree in computer science and must have knowledge about hardware and procurement through Gem (Govt. e-Market) and maintenance.
- For Project Manager post the qualification is bachelor’s degree/ any degree in relevant field and should have skills in programming languages, development of web pages.
candidates those who are interested at AP Forest Department recruitment can forward application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2018.
Andhra Pradesh Forest Section & Beat Officers, Technical Assistants 2018 Notification
The Forest Department is arranged into territorial divisions to carry out its functions effectively. The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests heads this department. It recruits eligible candidates in to the department through competitive exams. Other popular state forest service notifications are Chattisgarh Forest, Kerala Forest, TN Forest, TS Forest, Orissa Forest, Karnataka Forest, Madhya Pradesh Forest, etc.
Different positions that falls under the department along with their eligibility and pay-scale are given in the table below.
|S. No.||Posts||Age limit||Educational Qualifications||Pay Scale|
|1.||Forest Section Officer||18-30 years||Graduate in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture||Rs. 21,230-63,010|
|2.||Forest Beat Officer||18-30 years||Must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination||Rs. 16,400-49,870|
|3.||Assistant Beat Officer||18-30 years||Must have passed SLC or its equivalent examination||Rs. 15,030-46,060|
|4.||Thanadars||18-30 years||Must have passed 10th class or its equivalent||Rs. 7,100-21250|
|5.||Bungalow Watchers||18-30 years||Must have passed 10th class or its equivalent||Rs. 6,700-20,100|
|6.||Technical Assistant||18-36 years||Must have a trade certificate of draftsman (civil) i.e. ITI in the state or its equivalent examination||Rs. 9,460-27,700|
- SC, ST, and BC candidates are entitled to have 5 years of age relaxations
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates have 10 years of age relaxation
- Those who fall in the category of Ex-servicemen have 3 years of age relaxation
- For National Cadet Corps (NCC) (who have worked as Instructors in NCC), there is 3 years of age relaxation
- Five years of age relaxation for A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB), Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC), Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)
- For Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months, there is 3 years of age relaxation
You May Also Like
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification For 51 JAO Posts
- AP DSC-TET 2018 Notification Released for 12,370 Teacher Posts
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 190 GDS Posts Recruitment 2017 Notification
For Male Candidates
- Height – Not less than 163 cms
- Chest (normal) -79 cms
- Chest (expanded) – 79+5 cms
For Female Candidates
- Height – Not less than 150 cm
- Chest (normal) – 74 cms
- Chest (expanded) – 74+5 cms
All the Notifications related to the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department examinations are displayed on its official website, i.e. ‘http://www.forests.ap.gov.in/’. Other popular government job notifications in AP are AP DSC TET, AP Police, APPSC Group – 1, APPSC Group – II, APPSC Group – III, APPSC Group – IV, etc. Aspirants are advised to visit ‘Drona’ for regular updates.
Eligible candidates can apply online by filling the ‘Online application form’ in the official website. But, before applying online, candidates must register on the website.
Steps for Registration
- Visit the official website ‘http://www.forests.ap.gov.in/’.
- Click on ‘Online Registration’ and navigate to ‘sign up’ button provided on the top right of the window.
- Fill in all the necessary details correctly and click on the declaration dialogue box to proceed further for the generation of username and password
- Save the username and password for future use.
Steps for Applying Online
- Visit the official government website ‘http://www.forests.ap.gov.in/’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’
- Download the desired post’s application form and fill the details correctly
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
The procedure consists of three consecutive steps. Candidates selected in Step 1 must attend the next stage of the selection mode and so on.
- STEP 1 – Written Examination
- STEP 2 – Physical measurements
- STEP 3 – Document Verification
- STEP 4 – Medical exam and walking test
The first stage of selection procedure is Written Examination. There will be 3 papers in this section.
In order to qualify this step, the candidates should have the desire physical measurements mentioned in the notification.
Candidates needs to produce required documents during this step for verification. Failure to produce the same shall result in disqualification of the candidature.
Medical Exam and Walking Test
Candidates must qualify the walking test which is a physical efficiency test.
It is the first stage of Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Examination. It mainly consists of three papers. Each paper is Objective type carrying a total of 220 marks and the total time duration is 4 hours.
This paper contains essay writing in English or Telugu or Urdu and is of total 20 marks. A time duration of 1 hour will be allotted to write this paper.
Paper-2 General Knowledge
This paper contains the objective type questions and carries 100 marks. The time duration given is 90 minutes. The questions are asked from the following topics
- Current Events – National and International
- History – India
- Andhra Pradesh History
- Geography – India
- Andhra Pradesh Geography
- Science and Technology
- Indian Polity
- Andhra Pradesh Polity
- Indian Economy
- Andhra Pradesh Economy
- Indian Constitution
- Eminent Personalities in News
This paper contains the objective type arithmetic questions and carries 100 marks. The time duration is 90 minutes. The questions are asked from the following topics
- Number Systems
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Data Interpretation
Walking Test and Medical Examination
This exam is conducted for checking the physical efficiency of the candidates. For Male candidates, it is required to walk for 25 kms in 4 hours. For Female candidates, it is required to walk 16 kms in 4 hours.
Candidates can download the syllabus from the links given below.
Following links would redirect you to the written examination Syllabus
The main thing to focus during the examination is the ‘preparation method’. Clearing this exam depends on ‘how well you have prepared’ for the exam. Despite having Knowledge on the subjects few candidates fail to score well, this is because of the lack of preparations. One must have a proper plan to follow up while preparing for the examinations. Few tips on how to crack such examinations are:
How to Prepare for Exam
- Pen down your daily routine and stick to the schedule.
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Make notes on what you have studied.
- Highlights the important points to revise during examination.
- Practice the previous papers and model papers.
- Be aware of the current happenings in the world.
- Watch News for updates on current affairs.
Apart from model test papers, candidates should know which books to read and which links to refer online for staying updated. Based on the syllabus of the examination, following textbooks are recommended to be read before the examination.
Paper – I Essay
- Contemporary India: A Sociology View by – Manohar Pandey (Arihant Publications)
- Awakening Giants, Feet of Clay: Assessing the Economic Rise of China and India by – Bardhan Pranab
Paper – II General Knowledge
- Indian history and culture by – VK Agnihotri
- Andhra Pradesh Geography (The Sun Rise State) – MC Reddy Publications
- Indian history and culture by – BSL Hanumantha Rao
- Indian Economy by – Ramesh Singh
- India’s Struggle for Independence – by Bipin Chandra
- Currently happening and important events
- Indian Society – S P Dhubey
- For mental ability, prepare basic reasoning topics
Paper – III Mathematics
- Mathematics for Higher Level Competitive Exams by – Santanu Roy
- Quickest Mathematics: Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Useful for all Competitive Exams by – Pratiyogita Kiran
- Chapterwise Objective Question Bank(With Solution) Mathematics by – Arihant Publications
- A modern Approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by – R. S Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic: Book for Maths by – Rajesh Verma
- Arithmetic: Subjective & Objective by – S. Chand
- Quantitative Aptitude book for All Competitive Examination by – Abhuit Guha
Tips and Tricks
Tips for Examination
Examinations can be stressful, so one needs to calm down on the day of examination. Here are the few tips to help you during the examination-
- Be confident and positive.
- Revise the topics in your mind.
- When you’re in the Examination Hall, check the details to ensure that you have filled them thoroughly.
- Always attempt the easy questions first.
- Maintain your cool during the exam.
- Recheck your Answer sheet before coming out of the examination hall.
Tips for Interview
The Interview is an integral part of screening process. Few tips on how to perform well during interviews are-
- Arrive at the interview venue at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Must wear proper and formal dress .
- Greet the interviewers very gently.
- Maintain the correct body language, gestures, and postures.
- Listen to the questions properly.
- Be confident and try to be affirmative while answering.
- By witty, quick and alert.
- Use appropriate language while answering the questions.
- Maintain proper eye contact with the interviewers.
- Say ‘Thank you’ at the end and leave.