Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2019
Here is the good news for job aspirants. Andhra Bank is recruiting 22 people for sub staff jobs. Candidates can apply offline for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2019. The closing dates to send applications is 31st August 2019. We have given complete details of the Andhra Bank Notification on this page.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Official Notification 2019 contains Eligibility Conditions, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Vacancies, Salary, Application Process. People can get application forms @ https://www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Banks: Andhra Bank
- Post Names: Sub Staff
- Number Of Vacancies: 22
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Starting Date To Fill Application: Started
- Ending Date To Fill Applications: 31st August 2019
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Work Location: India
- Official Site: https://www.andhrabank.in
- All India Govt Jobs
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancies
Andhra Bank has come up with the latest employment news to fill up sub staff vacancies.
- Post Name: Sub Staff
- Total Number Of Posts: 22
Zone wise vacancies of Andhra Bank Sub Staff Notification are included here.
- Vishakapatnam District: 7
- Vizianagaram District: 9
- Srikakulam District: 6
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs Eligibility Conditions
The two important parameters which individuals have to possess in order to get eligible for Andhra Pradesh Job Vacancy are as follows.
- Aspirants should pass in 10th standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which they have qualified.
- Individuals should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
- Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class.
- Should have basic reading/writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
The upper age limit shall be relaxed for the reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 3 years
- Persons with Disability: 10 years
- Ex-serviceman: 3 years
- For Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried age relaxation by 9 years.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Selection Procedure
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply for Andhra Bank Jobs should refer official notification to know the data about the selection process.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Jobs Salary
- The selected candidates in Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment will get a pay scale of Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545 plus dearness allowances and other allowances.
Andhra Bank Application Procedure
Contenders who wish to apply for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy have to first ensure the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can download application forms from the official site. Send the filled applications to the given postal address by 31st August 2019 without failure. So, we have provided the step by step procedure to fill applications for the sake of aspirants.
How to apply for andhrabank.in Sub Staff Jobs?
- Firstly, log on to the official portal of Andhra Bank i.e., www.andhrabank.in
- You will land on the homepage of the official website.
- Go to the recruitment section on the home page.
- Find the relevant tab “Andhra Bank Notification 2019 for Sub Staff Posts” on the career page.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification pdf.
- Ensure the Eligibility like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit. Also, go through zonal wise vacancies.
- If eligible, then download Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- Enter all the required details in the offline application form.
- Attach print out of the mandatory educational documents, photograph to the filled form.
- Send the documents to the below mentioned postal address by the deadline.
- At last, take a print out of the documents and keep it safe until the end of the recruitment process.
For Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Districts
The Zonal Manager,
For Vishakapatnam District
The Zonal Manager,
Zonal office, Seethammadhara,
Phone No. 0891-2546715