Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Andaman & Nicobar (A& N) Administration
- Vacancies Count: 130
- Post Name: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & ANM Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 21st June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://www.and.nic.in/
- Indian Railway (RRB) Jobs 2019
A & N Admin Recruitment 2019 – 130 Jobs Application Form
Andaman & Nicobar Administration has released a revised vacancy notice for filling Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Health Worker, ANM, Junior Radiographer Cum Receptionist, Health Educator jobs. In the Directorate of Health Services, the selected candidates have to work. Candidates those who submitted applications previously, those candidates need not apply again. Selected candidates for respective posts through written exam, they will get an attractive amount of salary every month.
Applications sent via offline mode are accepted up to 06th August 2019. Interested candidates know complete information by going through this entire article. As already said, the candidates should send the application form with all self-attested documents before the end date. http://www.and.nic.in/ is the official Website of Andaman & Nicobar Administration. Get a Govt Job Alert by a single click.
Directorate of Health Services Vacancies
The number of positions is left empty for filling in Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar is 130. Post count, along with names is as follows.
- Nursing Officer – 56 Posts
- Pharmacist – 28 Posts
- Health Worker (Male) – 04 Posts
- ANM – 31 Posts
- Junior Radiographer – Cum- Receptionist – 06 Posts
- Health Educator – 05 Posts
Govt Jobs in Andaman & Nicobar Islands 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Health Educator: Bachelor degree holders from a recognized university.
- Junior Radiographer Cum Receptionist & Male Health Worker: 10th Class/ Diploma.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife & Nursing Officer: 12th pass/ Senior Secondary School Examination.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy.
- 18 to 30 years for Health Educator & Nursing Officer Jobs.
- 18 to 33 years for Pharmacist, Male Health Worker, Jr. Radiographer Cum Receptionist.
- 18 to 38 years for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs 2019 Salary
- Post wise monthly pay scale details are given below.
- Nursing Officer: Rs.44900 – Rs.142400/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200- 92,300/-
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Rs.25,500 – Rs 81,100/-
- Male Health Worker: Rs.21,700- 69,100/-
- Junior Radiographer Cum Receptionist: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- Health Educator: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
In order to place the eligible aspirants in the respective designations, the selection committee engages the talented persons through written examination. The exam date is not yet announced.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Application Process
Apply for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. 06th August 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Download the Application Form?
- Candidates can click on the links available in Useful Links session to download the application form.
- After filling the application form, attach the needed documents.
- Send the form at the below-given address.
The Nodal Officer (Recruitment), Recruitment Cell, Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, A&N Islands Pin-744101.
- A & N Administration Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment Apply Online Link
Current Openings to Apply