Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2019 Detailed Information
- Name of the Conducting Organization: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad (AHC)
- Job Designation: Law Clerks (Trainee)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 104 Posts
- Advertisement Number: 01/Law Clerk (Trainee)/19
- Category of Job: All India Govt Jobs
- Last Date for the submission of Online Application form: 8th August 2019.
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Portal: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification
Are you looking for UP Govt Jobs? Hurry Up!!! To grab the details provided on this page about AHC Recruitment 2019. Recently, the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has published an advertisement for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of “Law clerk” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad. The engagement of the young, talented & bright candidates for 104 AHC Vacancies should be on the contract basis for a period of one year. The Allahabad HC Law Clerks Trainee Application forms are invited from the fresh Law Graduates whose age is in between 21-26 Years as on 01.07.2019.
All the willing & interested candidates who want to settle in Allahabad can start applying for the High Court of Allahabad Recruitment 2019. The Application Forms should be sent to the prescribed address on or before the last date i.e, 8th August 2019. Other details like Eligibility, Steps to Apply, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, Fees, etc are provided in the below sections.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
The following are the eligibility requirements that applicants need to satisfy before applying for Allahabad High Court AHC Recruitment 2019.
Candidates must have attained the age limit as follows as on 01/07/2019
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 26 Years.
- Candidates possessing three years Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB)/ Five years Integrated degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Law Graduates having score not less than 55% marks in their LLB Examination are only eligible to apply for AHC Law Clerk Trainee Jobs.
- Must have Computer Knowledge i.e, Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
HC Allahabad Law Clerk Posts Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible applicants should be based on the Descriptive Examination (Screening Test).
- Candidates will be called for Interview only after the screening test.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Salary
- Qualified candidates will get a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15, 000/- per month.
Allahabad HC Law Clerks Online Application Process
AHC Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment Application Forms are available at the counters opened at the Allahabad High court and it’s Lucknow Bench on the payment of Rs. 300/-. Applications can also be downloaded from the official portal of Allahabad High Court. The last date for the submission of the Allahabad High Court Recruitment Application form is 8th August 2019. Applicants can follow these simple guidelines while filling the AHC Law Clerk Trainee Online Form.
How to Download the Application Form?
- Visit the official portal of Allahabad High Court i.e, www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Go to the Homepage and find the related Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification.
- Read out the details provided in the official Advertisement.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria & then download the AHC Law Clerk Trainee Application Form.
- Fill the Allahabad High Court Application form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Once cross-verify all the details before submitting the Application form.
- Finally, send the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Application Form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate, Graduation/ Post-Graduation Mark sheets and certificates and testimonials regarding the extra-curricular activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5” X 10”) each bearing post stamps worth Rs. 40/- to the following address either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
The Application fee is to be paid through bank demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- Rs. 300/- for All Categories.
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerks Trainee Online form
Live Openings to Apply