Allahabad HC Law Clerk Trainee Model Papers PDF Download
There is a very tough competition for High Court Jobs. Individuals who get minimum marks in the screening test are only eligible to get the law clerk job. Therefore, people should find a proper way to pass the written test. Here, postulants can find a way to obtain a good score in the test easily.
To get the qualified marks in the written examination, you must prepare with Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Previous Papers. Allahabad HC Law Clerk Trainee Solved Question Papers with Solutions are given here in the below sections. Get all the last ten years model papers with answer key from this article.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Previous Papers
- Name of the Recruitment: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad (AHC)
- Name of the Posts: Law Clerks (Trainee) Posts
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 104 Posts
- Category: Previous Year Question Papers
- Category of Job: All India Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written-test and Interview
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode
- Official Portal: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
- Advertisement Number: 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee) /19
By solving HC Allahabad Law Clerk Old Papers, contenders can secure a high score in the examination. The practice papers of law clerk exam download links are given in the down lines. Just click on the links, and gather the last ten years Allahabad HC law clerk trainee Recruitment Test Papers. Individuals need not look at various websites to get previous year question papers. All solved question papers of past years are given here along with the answer key. Go through the entire article to know the preparation material names and exam pattern along with the syllabus.
Selection Process for Law Clerk Posts
.The selection of the eligible and applied participants should be based on the Screening Test (Descriptive Examination). Later, the selected postulants will be called for the next process, i.e., Interview only after the qualifying the screening test.
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Exam Papers Download
- Last 10 Years Allahabad HC Law Clerk Trainee Sample Papers with Answer Key PDF Download
- Download Past Years Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Old Papers with Answers PDF
Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
Applied people can view the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 here. Below the provided question paper pattern describes the topic names, type of questions, and total marks of the test. People can also know the scheme of marking, weightage of the subjects using question paper test pattern 2019.
Also, you can get subject wise Syllabus of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Exam 2019 for perfect preparation. The exam syllabus also plays a vital role along with previous papers. Analyze each topic included in the syllabus.
- The written examination is conducted in 2 parts.
- The two parts are Part – A and Part – B
- Part A is an objective test, and part B is a subjective type test.
- The total marks in the examination are 100 marks.
HC of Allahabad Law Clerk Exam Books & Study Materials
To execute your preparation simple, we have enclosed Preparation materials for the Allahabad High Court law clerk trainee Exam. Candidates can use the given HC Allahabad law clerk exam preparation books. Go through the below books of Law clerk trainee exam and know the best preparation tips and tricks to complete your preparation. Therefore, follow the High Court of exam books & study materials to make your preparation for the examination.
- Edu Gorilla Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Online Test Series
- Copy of the Judgement of the Allahabad High Court of Judicature in the Revolutionary Conspiracy Case by Anonymous
- Interesting Murder Cases Decided by the Allahabad High Court by Saila Nath Mukerji
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Law Clerk Guide 2019 by Arihant Experts
- Kiran’s Punjab /Haryana High Court Law Clerk Exam Practice Work Book including Solved paper of Previous Year in Hindi Paperback – 12 Jan 2019 by KIRAN PRAKASHAN (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), & KICX (Author)
- Singhal’s Guide to Supreme Court and All States High Courts (Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants Examination) by Krishan Keshav
You May Also Like