Air India Express Cabin Crew Recrutiment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Air India Express Limited
- Post Name: Cabin Crew
- Walk-in-interview: 04th December 2019
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Official Website: https://www.airindiaexpress.in/en
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2019
The Air India Express Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Cabin Crew having vacancies of 30 posts. All the eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply for the vacant posts. The application form for this recruitment must be downloaded from the website and fill it with all required details mention in it.
Candidates while attending an interview at GDPAT must bring filled application form along with the self-attested copies of all relevant document with originals. The job location for all the selected candidates would be in Pan India.
Note: This recrutiment walk-in is only for female candidates (female cabin crew).
Vacancies for Cabin Crew
- Post Name: Cabin Crew
- No of Posts: 30
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Limited
- Education: The candidates applying for this post has to have a qualification of 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Age: The maximum age shall be 30 years.
Salary for Female Cabin Crew Posts
- During the training period, the appointed candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- after successful completion of training candidates could receive a monthly salary is Rs. 36,630/-
The selection process will be held for Cabin Crew posts through an interview and other rounds. Check the official notification pdf to know the in detailed process of selection criteria.
- Pre-employment medical Examination/PreviousEmployment References
- The application process for this Air India Express Cabin Crew Recruitment would be an offline process where the candidate should fill up all the details available in the application form with the applicable original documents and get through the process of being recruited.
- The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment.
How to Download the Application Form?
- Visit the official website of Air India Express Ltd, i.e. https://www.airindiaexpress.in/en
- On the home page, click on the career option in it.
- In the career page, click on the Air India Express Cabin Crew Recrutiment Notification pdf.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- If you are eligible, as per the notification download the application form on the career page itself.
- Refer the details before going to an Interview.
- Date of Interview: 04th December 2019
- Air India Ltd, Airlines House, Theni Highway (Opp. Honda Showroom), Adjacent, Meenambakkam Metro, Meenambakkam, Chennai- 600 027
Related Govt Jobs in India