AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Adv No: Admin/Recruitment/SR/2019/AIIMS.RPR/1980,
- Post Name: Senior Resident Group A
- Selection Process: Merit List & Interview
- Application Starting Date: 04th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 20th November 2019
- No of Vacancies: 28
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Work Location: Raipur
- Official Site: aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Raipur is inviting applications for the post of 28 senior residents from 4th November 2019 to 20th November 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online until 20th November up to 5.p.m. So, aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the AIIMS Raipur Recruitment. Don’t miss this opportunity.
- Post Name: Senior Residents
- No of Posts: 28
- Number of posts based on category
- UR – 10
- OBC – 07
- SC – 07
- ST – 04
- (UR – Unreserved, OBC – Other Backward Classes, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe)
- Education: Post Graduation in Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline
- Age Limit: 40 years
- (Age relaxations are based on category as per Govt norms).
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be done basis on their performance in academics and experience etc., In case a large number of applications received is very large Screening test will be conducted.
- Eligible candidates can apply through online by submitting the required documents, Photographs and Certificates. The size of the image should not exceed 50KB.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.1000/-
- ST/SC – Rs.800/-
- No Application fee for PWD category
- Rs. 67,700/-
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website
- Click on the recruitments – vacancies
- You will be redirected to the notifications page
- Click on the ‘Link’ option beside Senior Resident notification
- If you are an existing user you can apply directly,
- If not, register yourself and apply for the respective post
Related Govt Jobs in India
- Indian Army Recruitment
- 1500+ IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- CISF ASI Recruitment 2020
- Bank Govt Jobs in India
AIIMS Raipur (CG) Sr Residents Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Number of Posts: 84
- Name of the Post: Senior Resident
- Starting Date to Apply: 14th May 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 06th June 2019
- Category: Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/
- Advt No: AIIMS.RPR/977
AIIMS Raipur Sr Residents Recruitment 2019 – 84 Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced recently the new notification for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents on 13th May 2019. So, interested and eligible candidates can fill the application forms from 14th May 2019 to 30th May 2019. For job seekers, it is a good opportunity to get a job in AIIMS Recruitment as Senior Resident. Contenders must submit the filled forms before the closure date for Chattisgarh Govt Jobs 2019. In the below sections, contenders can get an idea about eligibility criteria, selection process, the application process, application fee.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2019
The total number of Senior Resident vacancies are going to be occupied in AIIMS Raipur is 84.
Department wise vacancy details are given below
- Anatomy – 01 posts
- Anaesthesiology – 11 posts
- Biochemistry – 02 posts
- Dermatology – 02 posts
- ENT – 01 post
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology – 01 post
- General Medicine – 11 posts
- General Surgery – 13 posts
- Microbiology – 01 post
- Ophthalmology – 02 posts
- Orthopaedics – 01 post
- Paediatrics – 01 post
- Pathology & Lab Medicine – 02 posts
- Pharmacology – 03 posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 03 posts
- Physiology – 01 post
- Radiodiagnosis – 12 posts
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank – 01 post
- Trauma & Emergency – 19 posts
- General Medicine/ Emergency Medicine – 02 posts
- General Surgery – 03 posts
- Paediatrics – 01 post
- Orthopaedics – 01 post
In order to apply for AIIMS Raipur Sr Residents jobs, candidates must possess the following educational qualifications.
Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma holders are eligible to apply for senior resident posts and DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
Age Limit for Senior Residents
The maximum upper age limit for categories is 37 years.
Senior Resident Salary in AIIMS Raipur
The contenders who selected as Senior Residents will get monthly income based on AIIMS Recruitment norms.
The applied aspirants of AIIMS Raipur Sr Residents Recruitment 2019 need to face an interview in the selection procedure.
Are you interested to take part in AIIMS Raipur Sr Residents Recruitment 2019? If yes, click on the link given below which is in useful links sections. The mode of application is through Online.
The application fee for General/OBC categories is Rs. 10000/- and for SC/ST categories is Rs. 800/-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh), G.E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur – 492 099 (CG).