AIIMS Sr Resident Vacancies 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
- Name of the Posts: Senior Resident
- Advertisement Number: Admin/Recruitment/SR/2020/AIIMS.RPR/740
- Check All India Govt Jobs
- Total Number of Vacancies: 21
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Notification Release Date: 28th January 2020
- Job Category: Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs
- Place of Posting: Raipur
- Official Website: http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/
- Sarkari Naukri Search
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Notification 2020
AIIMS Raipur Sr Resident Recruitment 2020 Notification is published on the official site. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invites applications for the walk-in-interview to fill 21 vacancies. Candidates can apply for the Department of Trauma and Emergency Posts in AIIMS Raipur.
Interested aspirants who have looking for an opportunity can attend the walk-in interview. You must go through the eligibility conditions, selection process, and application procedure before filling the applications.
- Job Title: Senior Resident Group A
- Total Number of Posts: 21
The post wise total number of jobs are provided below:
- Anesthesiology: 5
- Emergency Medicine: 9
- General Surgery: 7
- Total: 21
AIIMS Raipur Sr Resident Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Conditions
- Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
- Contenders must have completed a postgraduation medical degree i.e MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute can apply for the posts.
- DMC/DDC/MCI state registration is mandatory before joining.
Job hunters must attend the walk-in interview on the specified date as part of the selection process.
- Walk-in Interview
- The selected contenders in AIIMS Raipur Sr Resident Recruitment 2020 will get a pay scale of 67700/- (Level11) per month.
Contenders who have satisfied the eligibility criteria can submit the applications for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020. You must reach the revenue 30 minutes before the reporting time on the day of the interview.
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building,
Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G. E. Road, Raipur
(Chhattisgarh) – 492099
Contact Number: 0771-2577267
Reporting Time: 10 am to 10:30 am
Interview Dates: 1st Tuesday, 1st Wednesday and 3rd Tuesday, 3rd Wednesday of every month (in case of Holiday, the interview will be held on the next working day).