AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Conduction organization name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur.
- Name of the posts: Junior Resident
- Number of posts: 50
- Type of Job: All India Govt Jobs
- Notification number: Admin/Rec./JR/2019/AIIMS.RPR/1825
- Walk-in date: 17/09/2019
- Reporting time: 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM
- Application mode: offline
- Official portal: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Get Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs here
AIIMS Raipur Jr Resident Notification 2019
This is a good job opportunity for those candidates who are looking for their Career in AIIMS Raipur. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur has issued an advertisement notification to recruit the candidates for Junior Resident posts. A total of 50 vacancies are going to be filled through this recruitment drive. All the interested & eligible candidates have to fill & submit the application form through offline mode. Applicants who have successfully submitted the application form have to appear for the Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date at the respective venue.
In this page, we have provided the important stuff related to AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.Go ahead & check the details. Also, get AIIMS Recruitment 2019 Notifications here.
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Junior Resident
- Total no. of vacant posts: 50
Total number of vacancies which are available as of now are: 50
- UR – 25 Jobs
- EWS – 3 Jobs
- OBC – 11 Jobs
- SC – 7 Jobs
- ST – 4 Jobs.
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of internship) or any other equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS (including internship) not earlier than 2 years (i.e after August 2017) are eligible.
- The upper age limit required for a person to get into the profile is 30 years
- There would an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- If in case the person of disability (PWD) candidate, the age relaxation up to 5 years for the general sector, 8 years for OBC sector and 10 years for SC/ST sector candidates.
AIIMS Raipur JR Jobs Selection Process
- The selection process is completely offline where the candidate needs to get through a walk-in-interview.
Raipur AIIMS Jr Resident Posts Salary
- Candidates who qualify in the recruitment process will get a pay scale of Rs 56,000/- (level-10 cell no- 01 as per 7th CPC) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
Eligible candidates can fill & submit the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment application form before the deadline. Follow these simple steps at the time of filling the application form to avoid the mistakes.
How to apply for AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Jobs?
- Open the official website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Click on the recruitment option on the MENUBAR and select the “vacancies” option in the list.
- Now select the job profile that shows the Walk-in-interview for recruitment to the post of Junior Residents and click on the download button to get the official pdf.
- Read the complete information about the job profile.
- You will find an application form at the end of the pdf, take a printout of that form and make all the available details filled and submit the form at the time of your interview.
Committee Room, 1st Floor,
Medical College Building, Gate No. 5,
AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh,
G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
- For General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-.
The fee should be paid in favor of “AIIMS- Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is charged for the persons having a disability (PWD).
List of documents required
- Certificate of Date of Birth (Class X or XII Certificate)
- MBBS Mark Sheets (All Semester)
- MBBS Degree
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificates
- MCI/DCI registration
- MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma certificate (for SRs only)
- MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma mark sheets
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Experience (if any)- No Objection Certificate
- Copies of any other relevant documents
- Aggregate percentage in MBBS
- Mention Attempts for MBBS:
- 1st Year
- 2st Year
- 3st Year
- 4st Year
Other Related Links You May Also Like