AIIMS Delhi Nursing officer Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Conducting Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Name of the Posts: Nursing officer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 503 posts
- Advt No: 01/2019
- Type of job: All India Government Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21st August 2019 till 05:00 PM
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Date: 15th September 2019 (Sunday)
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result: 24th September 2019
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus 2019
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Previous Papers 2019
- Application mode: online
- Official portal: www.aiimsexams.org
- Check AIIMS Recruitment Notifications here.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019-20
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those guys who are looking for Nursing Officer Jobs in New Delhi. AIIMS Delhi is going to conduct a joint competitive examination for filling Nursing Officer vacancies in AIIMS, New Delhi and 4 Central Government Hospitals. i.e, (1. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), 2. VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), 3. Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (SSKH) and 4. Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi. Through this recruitment examination, a total of 503 vacant posts are going to be filled.
The Apply online link is activated on 1st August 2019 & deactivates on 21st August 2019. Job fighters who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi can utilize this opportunity & apply on or before the due date. Scroll down the page to get more details of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: nursing officer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 503 posts.
The category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- UR: 282
- SC: 66
- ST: 32
- OBC: 123
- PWD: 52.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 years to 30 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the govt. rules.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- PWBD: 10 years
- PWBD+OBC: 13 years
- PWBD +SC/ST: 15 years
- (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (Or) B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
- (ii) Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council. OR
- (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
- (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- (iii) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
- On the basis of the Written Test & Certificates verification.
- Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9,300-34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 600/-)
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer (NO) Application Process
Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all aspects can submit their application form through ONLINE mode only. The Online registration form will be made available on AIIMS website i.e, www.aiimsexams.org from 01.08.2019 to 21.08.2019 upto 5:00 PM. The step by step process of filling the application form is given below.
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.aiimsexams.org
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Find the advertisement notification link.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through proper channels.
- Cross verify all the details once before the submission of the application form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form & keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 1500/-.
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS: Rs. 1200/-.
- PWD candidates: nil.
Candidates have to pay the exam fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Other Related Links