AIESL Assistant Supervisor Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Authority: Air India Engineering Services Limited
- Name Of the Post: Assistant Supervisor
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 170 Jobs
- Reference Number: AIESL/HR/2019
- Selection Process: Skill Test
- Notification Release Date: 30th August 2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening Date To Submit AIESL Applications: 6th September 2019
- End Date To Fill Online Applications: 5th November 2019
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: http://www.airindia.in/
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited is inviting online application forms for the recruitment of Assistant Supervisor posts. A total of 170 job vacancies are going to be filled through www.airindia.in Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019. So every job aspirants are advised to go through the detailed official AIESL Notification for more information.
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Notification 2019 gives useful information like Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Fee, Salary, Age Limit, How To Apply Steps. The contenders who have satisfied the eligibility requirements can send applications. The starting & ending dates to submit the filled applications are 06th September 2019 & 28th September 2019 respectively. Therefore send applications as soon as possible to avoid last-minute hurry.
AIESL Asst Supervisor Vacancies 2019
- Post Name: Assistant Supervisor
- Total Number of Jobs: 170
Detailed Air India Assistant Surpervisor Job Vacancies are provided here.
- Eastern: 15
- Western: 80
- Northern: 50
- Southern: 25
- Total: 170
www.airindia.in Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- Assistant Supervisor (General Admin/ / Finance/ MMD): Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 6 Months duration) from a recognized institute (OR) BCA/B.Sc.IT/ Graduate in IT.
The Maximum age limit of the candidates must be as follows.
- General Category: 33 years.
- OBC: 36 Years
- SC/ST: 38 Years
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Jobs Selection Process
AIESL board will conduct the skill test to select the people. The selection of suitable & capable individuals is needed in any of the recruitment processes.
- Skill Test
Air India Assistant Supervisor Posts Salary
- The shortlisted independents will earn a salary of ₹19,570 per month.
- The fixed-term contract would be initially for a period of 5 (Five) years for the selected candidates. It is extendable for a further period of 05 years at a time as per the requirements of the company and performance of the candidate.
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment Application Process
Contenders who wish to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019 can submit the Application form through online mode on or before 28th September 2019. While filling the Application forms, candidates can follow these simple guidelines provided below.
How To Apply For AIESL Asst Supervisor Jobs 2019?
- Go to the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited i.e http://www.airindia.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- Click o the “careers” tab which is found on the welcome page.
- Individuals should find the Air India AIESL Asst Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Notification notice for 170 Assistant Supervisor Posts
- Click on the advertisement, then the official notification will open, read it.
- Check the Eligibility criteria for the Posts.
- To apply, click the “Online link to apply for the Post of Assistant Supervisor in Air India Engineering Services Ltd.”
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online mode.
- Candidates are required to upload their recent passport size photograph, scanned signature.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/-
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Physically handicapped candidates: No fee
People need to pay the application fee via online only. The gateway of payment is Debit card/ Credit card/ Netbanking.
- Start Date of Online Application: 7th September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 28th September 2019
- Date of downloading of Admit Card Tentatively between 5th Oct to 19th Oct 2019
- Date of Examination / Skill test Tentative 20th October 2019
Other Government Jobs In India Are