80 Apprentice Jobs in AIESL Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 80
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th March 2019
- Selection Process: Merit
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.airindia.in
- Get More Government Jobs
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Notification for Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship Training
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) invites online applications forms from eligible contenders those who pursued Graduation and Diploma to undergo apprenticeship training as graduate and diploma apprentices in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, production fields for a period of one year. The place of posting will be at DELHI. For more details you may visit official site http://www.airindia.in and go through the entire article for any doubts. Check latest Employment News
Number of empty positions to be filled in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) are 80 as follows.
- Graduate Apprentice – 20 Jobs
- Mechanical – 10
- Electrical – 04
- Instrumentation – 02
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 02
- Production – 02
- Diploma Apprentice – 60 Jobs
- Mechanical – 25
- Electrical – 10
- Instrumentation – 10
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 10
- Production – 05
Diploma passed contenders in respective discipline can apply for diploma apprentice post and Degree in engineering or technology in specific discipline from any recognized university can apply for Graduate apprentice post.
Aspirants must have age as per “Apprenticeship Rules”.
- The monthly stipend for Graduates Apprentice is Rs.4984/- and Diploma Apprentice is Rs.3542/-
- Contenders those who are having good percentage in educational qualification will be recruited.
Apply for AIESL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 through only ONLINE mode. From 15th March 2019 to 25th March 2019 contenders can submit their own application form.
How to Apply Online?
Contenders have to register first through https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.i/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunewlregistermenunew.action and then after completion of registering as apprentice, applicants should apply through NATS portal.
There is no application fee.
- AIESL Apprentice Notification PDF Download Here
- AIESL Apprentice Apply Online Links