Lates AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
- Number of Vacancies : 205
- Also check more Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Agents, Managers & Other Jobs
- Nature of Recruitment : Contract Basis
- Release of Notification : 04th April 2019
- Date of Walk-In Interview : 24th, 25th & 30th April 2019, 02nd, 03rd & 07th May 2019
- Selection Process: Screening/ Interview
- Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment 2019 – 205 Manager, Assistant & Officer Jobs
Air India Air Transport Services Limited of Maharashtra through a walk-in interview session is in process to engage talented persons to work as Deputy Terminal Manager, Duty Manager, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent, Officer and Assistants. The place of posting recruited aspirants is at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Both men and women job needed contenders can apply for this Air Force Jobs. So, contenders those who are having the minimum eligibility condition can appear for the interview on scheduled date i.e 24th April 2019. For further details you may visit the official website http://www.airindia.in/ . The complete selection of candidates will be on Contract Basis for period of 3 years initially.
Vacancies 2019 in AIATSL Mumbai
205 empty positions are currently empty which will be going to fill soon in AIATSL, Mumbai.
- Post names with vacancies count is as follows.
- Deputy Terminal Manager – 02 Jobs
- Duty Manager – Terminal – 10 Jobs
- Customer Agent – 100 Jobs
- Ramp Service Agent – 25 Jobs
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver – 60 Jobs
- Junior Executive – Human Resource/ Administration – 03 Jobs
- Officer – Human Resource/ Administration – 03 Jobs
- Assistant – Accounts – 02 Jobs
SSC/ Diploma/ MBA/ Graduation holders from a recognized university can apply for the above respective positions. Aspirants must have minimum post qualification experience in order to apply.
- Maximum age limit for agent and assistant post applicants is 28 years.
- Upper age limit for manager role aspirants is 55 years.
- 35 years is the upper age limit for officer and Junior executive post applicants.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
Monthly income for recruited candidate is given below.
- Deputy Terminal Manager – Rs.60000/-
- Duty Manager – Terminal – Rs.45000/-
- Customer Agent – Rs.20190/-
- Ramp Service Agent – Rs.20190/-
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver – Rs.18360/-
- Junior Executive – Human Resource/ Administration – Rs.25300/-
- Officer – Human Resource/ Administration – Rs.41000/-
- Assistant – Accounts – Rs.20190/-
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Mumbai Selection Process
- The complete selection incumbents will be done either through screening or else interview session.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On the 24th, 25th & 30th April 2019 and 02nd, 03rd & 07th May 2019 candidates along with all essential documents may appear for the AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment Walk-in Interview 2019. Participants must carry the application form which is dully filled downloaded from the official website along with all necessary documents at the time of interview.
System & Training Division 2nd Floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.05, Sahar, Andheri – E, Mumbai – 400099.
Check More Latest Openings