AHD Maharashtra Attendants Apply @ ahd.maharashtra.gov.in
- Department Name: Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) Maharashtra
- Total No. of Vacancies: 729
- Post Name: Livestock Supervisor & Parichar Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 04th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24th March 2019
- Selection Process: Online Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Get AHD Maharashtra Exam Previous Papers
729 AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification for Attendant & Supervisor Jobs
Department of Animal Husbandry, Maharashtra in Pune, Mumbai. Nasik. Aurangabad, Latur, Amaravathi and Nagpur cities is going to fill up 729 vacant positions of livestock supervisor and parichar (attendant) jobs. So, Apply for Animal Husbandry Maharashtra Recruitment from 04th March 2019 onwards. Contenders not to forget applying for Majhi Naukri before the due date. @ https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in/ check out all the details and go though the official notification. In the below given session we have provided you the necessary information to know and the steps to register through online. Before applying just go through the entire article to avoid unnecessary issues during application submissions.
Total vacant positions going to be filled in Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra are 729.
- Livestock Supervisor (Class III)- 149 Posts
- Parichar (Attendant) (Class IV)- 580 Posts
- Pune – 143
- Mumbai – 67
- Nashik – 93
- Aurangabad – 87
- Latur – 22
- Amaravathi – 69
- Nagpur – 99
Maharashtra AHD Class III & IV Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants those who passed 8th class/ 10th class from a recognized board and also passed MS CIT exam can apply for the job notification.
General Category candidates having age in between 28 to 38 years can apply for attendant posts. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
- Aspirants those who are going to work as livestock supervisor will get pay between Rs. 5200-202000/- and Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- For Parichar post, the recruited participants will get pay of Rs. 4440-7440/- and Grade pay of Rs.1300/-
Candidates have to face online examination. Those who get good score in the test, those people only be selected.
- Apply for Latest AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 through only ONLINE mode.
- 04th March 2019 is the start date for applications submission.
- 24th March 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/advAHD is the link to visit first.
- Click on the Advertisement you are going to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions mentioned in the notification.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned certificates, photo and signature.
- Make payment and get the hard copy of application form.
Application Fee for UR category applicants is Rs.300/- and reserved category people is Rs.150/-
- AHD Maharashtra Parichar & Livestock Supervisor Notification PDF
- AHD Maharashtra Attendant & Supervisors Apply Online Link