AHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2019 Info
- Attention: AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor & Parichar Admit Card 2019 Released
- Department Name: Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) Maharashtra
- Total No. of Vacancies: 729
- Post Name: Livestock Supervisor & Parichar Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 04th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24th March 2019
- Selection Process: Online Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in (or) https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Get AHD Maharashtra Previous Question Papers
AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor Hall Ticket 2019
Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) Maharashtra will publish admit cards download link for the posts of Livestock Supervisor & Parichar shortly. Hence, applied candidates of AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor & Parichar Recruitment 2019 may download the hall tickets through the link which is mentioned below.
Download AHD Maharashtra Admit Card of Attendant/ Supervisor
- Hit Here to Get: AHD Maharashtra (Parichar/Livestock) Admit Card 2019
- Official Website: https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage
Download AHD Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2019
Those candidates who are eligible to attend the AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor and Parichar (Peon/Attendant) written exam. They must have a acknowledge for the AHD Maharashtra Parichar & Livestock Supervisor Exam Date 2019, call letter, hall ticket & exam center and so on. So, candidates stick to this article to know the details of above-mentioned factors. Also, below this page, we have also attached the direct link to get the AHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2019. Check the latest details of Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process of Parichar & Supervisor in AHD Maharashtra
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written exam in Hindi/English on the appointed date. Contenders those who performed well in the written exam they are eligible for the further round called an interview. After finishing the interview the officials of AHD Maharashtra will announce the selected candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Data Listed on AHD Maharashtra Call Letter 2019
Aspirants must verify the details printed on AHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2019 after downloading. Inform to the officials of Maharashtra AHD if any misprints find in the hall ticket 2019.
- Date and timing of the exam
- Name and medium of the question paper
- Name of Examination Centre Email ID
- State of eligibility
- Address, Locality, City/town/village/district, State & Pincode
- Category/Person with a disability
- Centre Code
- Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
Documents to Take Along With ahd.maharashtra.gov.in Parichar/ Supervisor Hall Ticket 2019
Contenders are recommended to carry a few additional documents along with the Maharashtra AHD Parichar/ Livestock Supervisor hall ticket for verification purpose.
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any valid document issued by Gazetted Officer
Candidates are advised to follow our site to know the latest updates of jobs in India Government jobs through Rojghar Samachar.
You May Also Like