AFRI Project Assistant Vacancies 2020 – Overview
- Organization Name: Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI)
- Notification Number: 1562/AFRI/Estt/5(34)VI/2019
- Post Names: Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant, Project Assistant, Research Associate, and Junior Research Fellow
- Total Number of Vacancies: 54
- Notification Release Date: 06th January 2020
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Walk-In-Interview Dates: 20 to 22 January 2020
- Job Type: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Jodhpur
- Official Website: http://afri.icfre.org/
AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
Arid Forest Research Institute has issued a notification for 54 vacancies. Applications are accepted to fill Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant, Project Assistant, Research Associate, and Junior Research Fellow posts. Interested aspirants need to check the complete details of AFRI Recruitment Notification 2020.
Contenders can get the age limit, selection procedure, salary, eligibility criteria, and application procedure details from AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2020. Eligible aspirants must-attend for the walk-in-interview on the given dates.
Arid Forest Research Institute Vacancy
- Job Designation: Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant, Project Assistant, Research Associate, and Junior Research Fellow
- Total Number of Vacancies: 54
The post wise total number of vacancies are listed here.
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- Field Assistant: 01
- Research Associate: 01
- Junior Project Fellow: 38
- Project Assistant: 13
- Total: 54
AFRI Junior Project Fellow Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Project Fellow: Aspirants must have completed first class M.Sc in the specialization to apply for the JPF jobs.
- Junior Assistant: First-class B.Sc in any branch completed aspirants can apply for the AFRI Junior Assistant Jobs.
You can visit the official notification to know the other post’s academic qualifications.
- Research Associate: 35 years
- Senior Project Fellow: 32 years
- JRF/Junior Project Fellow: 28 years
- Project Assistants/ Field Assistant: 28 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
afri.icfre.org Selection Process
Interested candidates must attend the walk-in-interview for AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 as part of the selection procedure.
The selected aspirants will get a salary as mentioned below.
- Research Associate: Rs. 47000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/-
- Junior Project Fellow: Rs. 16000/-
- Project Assistants: Rs. 15500/-
- Field Assistant: Rs. 16000/-
AFRI Jodhpur Application Process
Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements can attend the walk-in interview at the given address along with the required documents.
Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI)
New Pali Road
Krishi Upaz Mandi P.O Jodhpur – 342005, Rajasthan
Walk-in Dates and Reporting Timings:
- RA/JRF/JPF/PAIAF in NMPB and FGR Project: 20th January 2020: 9: 30 AM
- RA/ JRF / JPF /PAIAF in AICRP: 20th January 2020: 9: 30 AM
- RA/ JRF / JPF /PAIAF in AICRP: 22nd January 2020: 9:30 AM
Q. How to Join in AFRI?
A. Candidates can check official notification pdf before going to apply for AFRI Jobs. After applying for AFRI recruitment candidates will be undergo the selection process set by the officials.
Q. How to Apply for AFRI recruitment?
A. Candidates can apply for AFRI recruitment through the online mode before last the date.