APPSC Forest Section Officer Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Notice Regarding APPSC FSO Hall Tickets 2019
- Recruitment Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- No. of Posts: 50
- Name of the Post: Forest Section Officer
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Measurements, Document Verification & Medical Exam Walking Test
- APPSC FSO Mains Exam Date: 28th July 2019 to 29th July 2019
- Admit Card Download Link Date: 15th July 2019
- APPSC Forest Section Officer Results 2019 – Check Here
- Official Site: https://psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Forest Section Officer Hall Ticket 2019 @ psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release admit cards for the hiring to the posts of Forest Section Officer. Hence, applicants who have filled the application forms for the APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 can get their FBO hall tickets through the official link which is mentioned below.
AP FSO Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards 2019
The officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is not yet released hall tickets for written exam of Forest Section Officer. As soon as they released the concerned news about APPSC FBO hall tickets we will inform you with this article instantly. So, keep info details like application number or registration number, date of birth and password. In general, hall tickets will release 2-3 weeks before an examination date.
Download AP Forest Section Officer Hall Ticket 2019
Direct Link to Get: APPSC Forest Section Officer FBO Admit Card 2019
Selection Process for APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019
Usually, the higher authorities of APPSC hires the applied candidates on the basis of four rounds. Candidates those who performed well in all rounds they will be appointed as Forest Section Officer in APPSC. They are on lines and check latest details about APPSC Govt Jobs 2o19.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurements
- Document Verification &
- Medical Exam Walking Test
Data Printed on APPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2019
Once you download APPSC FBO admit card 2019, verify the information printed on it is correct or not. If you find any something is wrong immediately inform to the officials before the last date.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Date of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the candidate’s signature
Candidates can be aware of Government jobs in India through Latest Employment News.
You May Also Like