Download ACET Results 2020 PDF – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Institute of Actuaries of India
- Application Mode: Online
- Test Name: ACET 2020 (Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020)
- Entrance Examination Level: National Level Exam
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Total No. of Vacant Posts: Various
- Result Release Date: 07th March 2020
- Exam Date: 29th February 2020
- Official Site: https://www.actuariesindia.org/
ACET 2020 Results
Individuals who have appeared for the written test can get the ACET Results here. Institute of Actuaries of India will declare the written exam results online on its website, i.e., https://www.actuariesindia.org/. Moreover, examinees can now check out the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Results 2020.
Here on this page, you can find a direct link to get the result. But before going to check your results, you must have the hall ticket number and password with you. Also, contenders can see cut off marks, merit list pdf, selection process, notification, etc. details in the following sections.
Steps To Download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Results 2020
- Firstly, Visit Institute of Actuaries of India Official Website, i.e. https://www.actuariesindia.org/
- On the home page, search for the Important Announcements tab.
- There you can get an online link to get ACET Exam Results 2019-20
- Click on that link
- By doing this, you will redirect to the login page of the results.
- Now, provide the candidates’ hall ticket number and password.
- Validate the entered details and press the submit tab.
- After that, you can see the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Results Page with your details.
- Now check your details and download it.
- At last, don’t forget to take a print of ACET Results 2020 document for future reference purposes.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019-20 Notification
Institute of Actuaries of India published a notification regarding Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019-20. Hence candidates who are curiously waiting for this notification can apply from 05th December 2019 to 28th January 2020. Through this notification, the Institute of Actuaries of India present admissions for the eligible aspirants into the professional courses.
Applied students of Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019-20 should undergo the selection levels. Based on the students’ performance in each round, they will be selected for the professional courses’ admissions.
- Written test
ACET Cut Off Marks 2020
The ACET Cut Off Marks 2020 is announced to filter the applied aspirants for further steps of the selection process. The cut off marks are also called as the least qualifying mark. Means, people have to achieve this least qualifying marks in the written exam to go for another level. Institute of Actuaries of India declares the ACET Exam Cut Off Marks 2020 based on the following factors.
- Previous year cut off marks
- Number of vacant posts
- Total number of students attended the written exam
- The difficulty level of the written exam
- Highest marks secured by people, etc
Applicants have to score at least 50% of marks for passing in Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020. As the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Cut Off Marks 2019-20 announces after the results, we give the expected cut off soon after completing the written test. Therefore, stay in contact with our site for regular updates on the exam results.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Merit List 2020 PDF
Institute of Actuaries of India released the toppers list after publishing the exam results. The ACET Merit List 2019-20 has the names of the intenders, registration numbers who scored the maximum marks in the exam. As per the names on the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Merit List 2020 PDF, you will get a call for the admissions. We will update it on this page after the official statement so that you can download the ACET Merit List 2020 PDF.