|Name of the Conducting Organization||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Exam Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020 (ACET 2020)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Entrance Exam Level||National Level Examination|
|Starting date to fill online application||05th December 2019|
|Last date to apply online|| 28th January 2020|
|Job Type|| Central Govt Jobs 2020|
|IAI ACET 2020 Exam Date||29th February 2020|
|Result Declaration||07th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Pan India|
ACET Notification 2020
IAI organises the Actuarial Common Entrance Test exam thrice annually. Through this ACET 2020, the aspirant can register as a member of the Institute of Actuaries India. So, the eligible competitors who want to take admissions into the professional courses in IAI must complete the ACET 2019 – 2020 Registration Process.
Go through the following segments, to know the eligibility standards, ACET 2020 registration process, examination dates, application fee payment details, application procedure, age limit, etc. Also, applicants can check all the details required for Actuaries India ACET 2020 registration.
ACET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In this module, you can check the eligibility criteria for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for ACET 2020 Entrance Examination.
- Nationality: You must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualifications: You must have completed intermediate (10 + 2 examination) or equivalent from a recognised board.
IAI ACET 2020 Notification Selection Process
The officials of the Institute of Actuaries of India will conduct the following selection levels to choose the eligible and capable students.
Application Process for IAI ACET Notification
Students who satisfy the eligibility conditions can fill and submit the online ACET Registration Form before the last date. The online application procedure of filling the Application Form 2020 is given below for the students’ convenience.
How to Register for ACET 2020 Notification?
- To apply for the ACET 2020, all the students must follow the below steps.
- Open the official portal of the Institute of Actuaries of India, i.e., http://www.actuariesindia.org/
- On the home page, you can click on the ‘ACET February 2020 Examination Registration is live now’ link
- Then, the “ACET Registration Form 2020” will appear
- Read the notification carefully before applying
- Fill in the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Re-enter Email, Create a Password, Confirm Your Password, Mobile No, and other fields and then click on sign up button.
- You will receive a message “Your Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020 Account has been successfully registered. A confirmation mail has been sent to your registered email id. You may now log in to your registered email a/c to make payment and complete the registration process successfully” on the screen
- Now, click on the link below to go to ‘Login for ACET Registered Members
- Fill in the ‘email id’ and ‘password’ fields and click on the login button
- Now, you have seen 4 steps of the process, Step 1: Fill up your details > Step 2: Upload Photo > Step 3: Make Payment > Step 4: Download sample question paper/ indicative solution
- Step 1: Fill in the fields with all your details
- Step 2: Upload your photo by following the do’s and don’ts mentioned in the upload photo section
- Step 3: Make fee payment through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Debit Card + ATM PIN/ Internet Banking/ MasterPass options
- Later, you have to check your details
- You can download sample question paper/ indicative solution in step 4
- Click on the submit button
- Download and save the filled application form
- Take a print of the IAI Online ACET Application Form 2019 Online.
Application Fee for IAI ACET 2020
The Students who want to apply for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020 have to pay the application fee through online payment mode only.
- General/ OBC/ SC/ ST: Rs. 3000/-
Documents required to apply for ACET 2020
If you want to appear for Actuarial Common Entrance Test, then you have to carry any one of the following mentioned documents along with the ACET Admit Card 2020. The documents required to appear for the written test are below:
- Government Issued Photo ID Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- In the case of 12th class Students
- 12th Class Examination Hall Ticket or College ID
Download Syllabus for ACET 2020 Notification
The ACET Syllabus 2020 consists of the information of the subjects which are usually covered in the written exam. Applied students can check the exam syllabus on the official website.
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
Structure of ACET Exam 2020
IAI Actuarial Common Entrance Test Paper Pattern details are here. Check the test pattern 2020 to analyse the marking scheme, importance of subjects, subject weightage, and exam paper structure details. Students can also know the subject names, total no. of marks, type of questions asked, the total number of questions, duration of the test, and total marks from the ACET Exam Pattern 2020.
ACET Exam Pattern 2020
- It is a computer-based exam.
- The exam paper has multiple choice questions with only one correct answer for each question.
- The examination will be conducted at a preselected examination centre at the mentioned time.
- Total no of marks of the exam are 100 marks
- The allocation of marks will be as follows
- Mathematics – 30 marks
- Statistics – 30 marks
- English – 15 marks
- Data Interpretation – 15 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 10 marks
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Total No of questions in the exam paper is 70 questions.
- The distribution of questions is as follows:
- 45 questions – 1 mark for each question
- 20 questions – 2 marks for each question
- 05 questions – 3 marks for each question
ACET Previous Papers PDF Download
Students can download the Past 10 Years ACET Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the official web portal. You can also get the ACET Books along with the model papers. You can get Free Study Material Download links on our website.
List of Recommended ACET Books
- The applied students can prepare using the following books to qualify the ACET 2020.
- ACET Study Material (Book – 1 to 5) for Actuarial Common Entrance Test (fully updated for 2020) by Basic Ed Tech
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET): Practice Papers with Solutions by Dr Vijay K. Malhotra
- Test of Mathematics at 10+2 Level, 16th edition by Indian Statistical Institute
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) English and Logical Reasoning: (Practice Papers with Answers or Solutions) by Dr Vijay K. Malhotra
- Study Materials for Actuarial Science [Pack of 5 Books] (ACET) Examination Entrance test with New Changes Mathematics + Statistics + Logical Reasoning + Data Interpretation English + Tomato Solution + Model Paper 10 All Solved Past Year Based Analysis Papers + MCQ + All solved with Explanation Books Notes/ Kit/ Package/ Notes/ Books by Sourav Sir’s Class
- Test of Mathematics at the 10+2 Level 18th edition by Indian Statistical Institute
- Study Material For ISI B MATH / B STAT [Pack of 4 Books] Entrance + Model Papers + Tomato Solution + Previous Year Solution + Test Of Mathematics at the 10+2 Level Solved Complete B.STAT B.MATH B.STAT B.MATH Kit Notes Package Notebook Books by Sourav Sir’s Classes and with Tomato Solutions
- How to Pass Actuarial Exams by Nick Tickner
- Study Material For ISI M.MATH [Pack of 4 Books] Entrance Test Book Notes With MCQ + 20+ Solved Model Papers + Previous Year Selective Solution + Test of Mathematics at the (10+2) Level Solved + With Free Online Video Lectures For Entrance + Interview Questions M.MATH B.MATH M.MATH Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination Complete Notes by Sourav Sir’s Classes
- Test of Mathematics at the 10+2 Level (2019-2020) Session by Indian Statistical Institute
- Study Material for Economics Entrance Examination for DSE, ISI Msqe, JNU, MSE, IGIDR by Sourav Sir’s Classes
- New Series Study Material For ISI B MATH / B STAT Entrance + Model Papers + Tomato Solution + Previous Year Solution + Test Of Mathematics With Solved Complete B.STAT B.MATH B.STAT B.MATH Kit Note Package by Sourav Sir’s Classes
- Study Materials For Actuarial Science ACET [Pack of 5 Books] Examination Entrance Version Test With New Changes MCQ + Mathematics + Statistics + Logical Reasoning + Data Interpretation + English + Tomato Solution + Model Paper 10 All Solved Past Year Based Analysis Papers All solved with Explanation Books Notes/ Kit/ Package/ Notes/ Books by Sourav Sir’s Class
- MSA Reviewer for ACET Actuarial Common Entrance Test (All College Entrance Tests) and UPCAT by Merle S. Alferez
- Study Materials for Actuarial Science Ct03 Paper Probability and Mathematical Statistics 2019 With 2000+ Solved Problems Model + MCQ by SOURAV SIR’S CLASSES
- ACET examination study material
- Study Materials for Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Logical Reasoning + Data Interpretation + English + Maths + Statistics with Past Paper Solutions and Model Question Papers Solved by Sourav Sir’s Classes Solutions for Test of Mathematics at 10+2 Level Tomato Objective Problems with Solutions: Credit Goes to ISI
- Challenges and Thrills of Pre – College Mathematics Book by V. Krishnamurthy
- Study Materials for Actuarial Science [Pack of 5 Books] CT07 Paper Economics With 2000+ Solved Papers
- Study Material For ISI B MATH / B STAT Entrance + Model Papers + Tomato Solution + Previous Year Solution + Test Of Mathematics at the 10+2 Level Solved Complete B.STAT B.MATH B.STAT B.MATH Kit Note Package Notebook Books
- Study Material / Books For Actuarial Science Examination 2017 ( Acet ) All Solved Including Sample Papers model solved by S
- Study Materials For Actuarial Science Entrance Test With New Changes ACET Entrance Examination 2017 Mathematics + Statistics + Logical Reasoning + Data Interpretation + English + Tomato Solution + Model Paper 10 All Solved Past Year Based Analysis Papers All solved with Explanation Books Notes/ Kit/ Package/ Notes/ Books by Sourav Sir’s Classes
- TOMATO (Test Of Maths at 10+2 level published by ISI
- How to prepare for ACET Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- ACET Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
- How to Prepare for ACET 2020 Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, McGraw Hill
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by Editor R.S. Aggarwal
- The Pearson and Guide Book to Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability for ACET by Editor: Nishit K. Sinha
- High School English Grammar, Vocabulary and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Editor Norman Lewis
- Challenges and Thrills of Pre-College Maths by New Age International Publishers
- ACTED Study Material – FAC and Stats Pack
- Problem Solving Strategies by Editor Arthur Engel
- An Excursion in Mathematics by Editors M. R. Modak, S. A. Katre, V. V. Acharya, V. M. Sholapurkar
- Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for ACET and other MBA Entrance Examinations
- Problem Primer for the Olympiad Book by Editors B J Venkatachala, C R Pranesachar, C S Yogananda
- Challenging MathsProblems Book with Elementary Solutions by Editors I.M. Yaglom and A.M. Yaglom
- In addition to these Actuarial Common Entrance Test Books, you can also download recommended ACET Books online.
Online ACET Mock Test 2020
The ACET Mock Test 2020 may come beneficial for a basic level of preparation. For the Actuarial Common Entrance Test preparation, the most crucial elements are mock tests and previous papers. ACET Online Mock Tests 2020 are vital because they give real test experience. Exercising Online Mock Test Papers is very important to shine the students’ skills and also to boost their confidence levels.
Download Admit Card for ACET IAI Notification
ACET Admit Card 2020 PDF will be available 15 to 20 days prior to the exam date. Applied students can get the Call Letter Download link from the official website. The admission letter will not be sent to the candidates through the mail individually. The ACET Admit Card 2020 will be available on 12th February 2020; the direct link will be given on our website.
ACET 2020 Exam Date
The written exam will be held on tentative dates at the prescribed exam centres. The officials have already announced the ACET Exam Date 2019 on the notification itself. The Actuarial Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 29th February 2020.
ACET Exam Centres
The ACET Exam Centers will be published on the official portal. We will update the Latest ACET News 2020 on this page once it’s released. The exam centres of Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020 are as follows:
Download ACET 2020 Answer Key
The ACET Answer Key 2020 will be uploaded on the Institute of Actuaries of India official website after 6 to 7 days of the Actuarial Common Entrance Test is conducted. The exam key 2020 gives an idea to the applied students how much they can obtain in the written exam. The exam key provides the correct answers for the questions asked in the entrance exam. Students can estimate their marks based on the answers in the Final ACET Exam Key 2020, which is available online.
ACET Exam 2020 Cut Off Marks
Actuarial Common Entrance Test is not only an entrance exam but also a competitive exam. Applied students who get the pre-fixed minimum qualifying mark can pass the examination. The category wise ACET Cut Off Marks 2020 are given below. Hence, check the Qualifying Marks and get the minimum marks to pass the exam. This Entrance Exam Question paper does not have any sectional cut-offs
- OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ DA: 50% of Marks
Download ACET Results 2020
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test Result 2020 will be published after the release of the exam key. Check the Institute of Actuaries of India’s official website for the exact dates. The ACET Results 2020 will be available online on 07th March 2020. Students who participated can view their results on the official web portal by providing their email id and password.