Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Air India Limited
- Vacancies to be filled: Various
- Post Name: Cabin Crew
- Starting date of Phase I Application Process: 11th June 2019
- Last date for Phase I Submission of Application: 25th June 2019
- Starting date of Phase II Application Process: 04th July 2019
- Last date for Phase II Submission of Application: 17th July 2019
- Starting date of Phase III Application Process: 25th July 2019
- Last date for Phase III Submission of Application: 07th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 for Experienced Persons
Air India is providing an exciting opportunity for bright and talented persons those who have one year experience in Cabin Crew. Both male and female candidates can apply. The selected candidates will be posted to work in Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Regions. Interested candidates can take part in this Air Force Jobs and you can submit the applications form in any of the three phases scheduled.
Various number of Cabin Crew positions are to be filled in various regions of Air India.
10+2 passed candidates from a recognized board and having one year experience in Cabin Crew can apply.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Male: 172 Cms
- Female: 160 Cms
Candidates have to attend the preliminary medical examination and written examination for being selected for the respective posts.
Mode of applying for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. Phase wise registration details are given below.
- Phase I: 11.06.2019 to 25.06.2019
- Phase II: 04.07.2019 to 17.07.2019
- Phase III:25.07.2019 to 07.08.2019
How to Apply Online?
http://ota.airindia.in/erecruitmentecc/ is the link to apply online.
For General/ OBC candidates the fee is Rs.1000/- and there is no fee for other category applicants.
You Can Also Apply For