AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019
Airline Allied Services Limited is ready to hire the candidates for the posts of Cabin Crew. So, interested and eligible candidates can fill the applications for AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 from 27th March 2019 to 19th April 2019. Soonly, the team of AASL will release the admit cards for written exam of Cabin Crew in the official site.
AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card/Call Letter 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
- Total No. of Posts: 42
- Post Name: Cabin Crew
- ESIC Recruitments 2019
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th March 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
Download Airline Allied Services Ltd Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019
Through online contenders can download the hall tickets from the official link which is located below. Right now officials of AASL didn’t release any concerned news about admit cards of Cabin Crew. Soon after they relieved any news of AASL Cabin Crew Call Letter we will inform you via this page. So, stay tuned with this article to know instant updates to your fingertips. It is a great chance who are willing to take part in Airline Allied Services. Candidates those who selected they will be placed in different regions such as Northern, Eastern and Southern. Click here to know the latest Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Selection Process for Cabin Crew by AASL 2019
Those who filled applications for AASL Cabin Crew Notification 2019 they must undergo three sounds. Through these rounds, candidates are going to be recruited as Cabin Crew. They are on lines
- Group Dynamic
- Personality Assessment Test (GD)
- Written Test
Important Documents to Carry Along with AASL Cabin Crew 2019 Admit Card
In order to get permission from the invigilator aspirants must carry a few additional documents along with the AASL Cabin Crew Call letter 2019. The list is as follows
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- College ID
General Info Printed on www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019
Intenders can observe details printed on AASL 2019 Cabin Crew hall ticket after downloading. If any printing mistakes find intimate to the higher officials. So they can rectify them soon as early as possible. They are on lines
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Registration Number
- Aspirant’s Name
- Name of the Father
- Examination Centre Code
Procedure to Download Admit Card 2019
- Initially, visit the official web portal of Airline Allied Services Limited i.e., www.airindia.in
- Search for a relevant link named AASL Cabin Crew Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page.
- Then, tap on that link.
- Enter the required credentials likewise Enrollment Number, Password during the time of Login.
- Make sure whether the information printed is correct or not before you click on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will get AASL Cabin Crew 2019 Call Letter 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, keep the print out of Admit Card of Airline Allied Services Limited Cabin Crew for future reference.
Download AASL Cabin Crew 2019 Admit Card 2019
Useful Link to Load: AASL Cabin Crew 2019 Hall Ticket 2019
Aspirants can be aware of live updates of Government jobs through Daily Employment News.
You May Also Like