Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: AAI Apprentice Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 264
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 22nd January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th February 2019
Apprentice in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Notification – 264 Jobs
Airports Authority Of India (AAI), Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra is recruiting aspirants as graduate apprentice in finance, law, information technology, engineering civil, engineering electrical, motor vehicle mechanic etc disciplines. Contenders who are looking for Govt Jobs 2019 can take this job notification as one of the opportunity. Apply through online on or before 18th February 2019. https://www.aai.aero/ is the website portal for more details about Air Force Jobs 2019.
264 graduate apprentice vacancies to be filled in AAI Mumbai as per the information given in the AAI notification.
List of vacancies department wise given below.
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering (Auto))-06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations)- 02 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (airport Terminal Mgt)- 03 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Finance)- 25 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Law)- 01 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)- 03 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology)-04 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)-35 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)-14 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)- 16 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice(Communication Navigational Surveillance)-16 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice(Computer Science)- 01 Post
- Diploma Apprentice(Engineering Civil)- 27 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice(Engineering Electrical) -31 Posts
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)-21
- ITI Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)-02 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Auto Electrician)-01 Post
- ITI Apprentice (Tractor Mechanic)-01 Post
- ITI Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)-18 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)-37 Posts
Candidates those who are possessing certificate in vocational course in relevant discipline involving of one year of study after completion of secondary school education can apply for ITI trade apprentice post.
Diploma holders in above mentioned disciplines from a recognized institution can apply for diploma apprentice post.
Graduates in LLB are only eligible to apply for Graduate apprentice (law) post.
For remaining graduate apprentice posts the qualification is bachelor’s degree in respective discipline from a recognized university
General/ UR Contenders applying for above positions can have age in between 18 to 24 years as on 21st December 2018.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Graduate apprentice will get deposited in their bank accounts a monthly income of Rs.15,000/-
Diploma apprentice will get deposited in their bank accounts a monthly income of Rs.12,000/-
ITI trade apprentice will get deposited in their bank accounts a monthly income of Rs.9,000/-
Eligible personalities who secures good score of percentage in the qualifying examination will be recruited. At the time of joining there is a need of submitting “Certificate of Medical Fitness”
At this time for the advertisement ADVT. No. 01/01/2019/APPRENTICE (WR) AAI accepts application forms through offline mode. 18th February 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
https://www.aai.aero is the link given for downloading of applications, read all the terms and conditions before applying. After filling the application in proper manner contenders may send the application form to below given address.
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, Integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell, 4th Floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400099 (The application should be send in sealed envelope).
- AAI Apprentice Notification PDF Download
- Direct Link to Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019