Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the Hospital: Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 237
- Post Name: Nursing Officer, Lab Assistant, Clerk & Steno etc
- Starting date of Application Process: 12.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2019
- Selection Process: Online Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: health.delhigovt.nic.in or jsshs.org
- Check Government Jobs 2019
Apply Online JSSHS Jobs 2019 @ jsshs.org
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society – JSSHS is going to hire aspirants to fill 237 positions namely nursing officer, senior radiographer, pharmacist, assistant dietician, physiotherapist, speech therapist, lab technician, ECG technicians etc. Apply through ONLINE for Advt. No. F.9(70)/JSSH/Estt./2018. Visit official website http://www.jsshs.org/ to know the terms and conditions. Through online mode upto 12th March 2019 contenders can apply for Weekly Employment News.
Overall 237 vacancies are to be filled in Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society.
Posts along with eligibility criteria & salary are as follows.
- Nursing Officer-147 Posts
- Assistant Dietician-01
- Occupational Therapist-01
- Speech Therapist-01
- Sr. Radiographers-12
- Lab Technician (G-III)-04
- Lab Technician (G-IV)-06
- Technical Assistant Gr.III-04
- Technical Assistant Gr.IV-03
- ECG Technician-05
- CSSD Technician-03
- Junior Radiographer-12
- Lab Assistant-08
- CSSD Assistant-03
- Administrative Officer-01
- Assistant Accounts Officer-01
- Statistical Officer (Medical Record)-01
- Statistical Officer (Planning)-01
- Public Relation Officer-01
- Head Clerk-02
- Statistical Assistant-03
- Stenographer, G-III-01
- Upper Division Clerk-05
- Lower Division Clerk-01
Age Limit & Salary
- For Sl. No 1 the maximum age limit is 32 years and 4o years for Departmental employees. and the salary for selected contenders is Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4600/-
- For 2 to 6 Sl. No’s the upper age limit is 30 years, 40 years for department employees. The monthly income will be between Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4200/-
- From 7 to 13 Sl. No’s post applicants the monthly remuneration will be Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.2800/-
- For Sl. No 14 & 15 positions the applicants age can be in between 18 to 27 years and salary would be Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.2400/-
- Sl. No 16 post applicants age can be in between Rs.18-27 years and their income will be Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-
- 17 Sl. No post applicants age must be 35 years and the salary for appointed persons is Rs.15600-39100/- and GP is Rs.5400/-
- For Sl. No 18 post the maximum age should not cross 30 years and the monthly pay is Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4800/-
- For Sl. No 19 to 23 posts the monthly income is Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4600/-
- Sl. No 24 post applicants age should not exceed 30 years and 40 years for departmental employees.
- For Sl.No. 25 & 26 posts the maximum age limit is 27 years and remuneration is Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.2400/-
- For Sl.No 27 post the upper age limit is 27 years and salary is Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/
Matriculation/ 10+2/ Degree/ B.Sc/F.sc/ Graduation/ post graduation/ CA holders can apply for the above mentioned positions.
Candidates performance in computer based online examination and interview session is considered to hire them.
Only ONLINE mode of applications will be accepted for JSSHS Recruitment 2019. 12th March 2019 is the date on which the “Apply Here” link will disappear.
How to Apply Online?
https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/59388//Instruction.html is the link to register and submit applications.
- For Gen/OBC category-Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD-Rs.500/-